Gri-gos and Their Adventures #1 Part 2

Sherlock Grian

I just finished dusting my secret room when I heard the doorbell. Ah, it felt good to hear it. I left the room and sat onto my chair, waiting for the boys.

Whoosh

And they landed.

"Hello Docson. Dogson."

"Hello Sherlock."

"So, what should we do?"

"I thought you had an idea!"

"Nope."

"Maybe just wait for someone to come?"

And as if on queue the 211G(I think) doorbell came on.

We were all technically in spots, so we looked professional when Cleo came out.

"Oh hello Cleo, I assume you have a case for us?"

"Yeah. I seem to have misplaced a certain Jellie. You see, Scar had to deal with stuff way before this whole thing happened, so he asked the first person he saw to check on Jellie every so, I think it was 2 hours. I agreed, I mean, he would've made me, and Scar gave me a list of the things I need to check since Jellie can do some things on her own. How I am still trying to understand. I flew over to his volcano an hour after Scar contacted me, Jellie was fine. I came back 2 hours later and Jellie was still there. I checked a couple more times, but on the time a couple hours before Grian had left, I think the 7th time, Jellie was gone. Thankfully, Scar was here but asked me to check longer, so I got away."

"Yeah sure, we'll take it. I mean, Scar will get very upset if Jellie was no where to be found."

I nodded. "So, let's go. Cleo, you can do something while we find Jellie."

"Alright. Here's the list, for you to use as reference or evidence, or both. Um, how do you get out."

I realized I should've made an exit when I arrived, so I just got out the Silk Machine(Okay so when the alter egos split, each ego has their own specialized pick, ax, sword, all of those things, making it easier to do things.) and a broken window and mental note later, Sherlock Grian, Docson, and Dogson arrived at the scene.

"Alright, let's spread out and look for clues."

We went in separate areas, Docson went outside the volcano for any stray clues, Dogson looked around the area Jellie was in, and I was investigating the other rooms. First was the kitchen. I checked my notebook, Dogson kept the real list while Docson and I wrote down what was on the list that was in our areas, the first thing said Make sure cabinets are locked. I tested them, yep. I couldn't open them.

I looked around, and checked the second thing on the list, If Jellie is no where to be found in the area I left her, check the fridge. Idk why but sometimes she naps in there. I opened the fridge, there was all the basic stuff. But, one thing that stood out was a few bones, specifically chicken bones. I opened my communicator to talk to the others.

SG- Hey, I found a clue!

DgSn- Same here!

DcSn- Not me. Meet up where?

SG- Maybe first Dogson?

DgSn- Yeah, my area's closer.

DcSn- See you there!

I closed the communicator then ran towards Dogson. I made it first, and watched Docson land, well, crash. I tried to stifle a laugh, and I could see Dogson was too. Docson just rolled his eyes.

"So, what did you find?"

"Here."

Dogson showed us some chicken feathers and egg shells.

"Hm, feathers and eggs..."(I totally didn't just realize that Feathers and Eggs may or may not be a book someone is writing, and this author definitely didn't read it)

I wrote that down in my notepad. 

"Hm?"

"Oh nothing, just writing down some clues. Anyway, here's what I found."

I brought them to the kitchen and opened the fridge door.

"So chicken bones, feathers, and egg shells. I only know one person linked to all the clues."

We all nodded and said it at the same time. "Poultry Man. JINX!"

I'm stopping here for dramatic effect. Also I did not intent to plug in someone else's book, but it actually is pretty good so far.

Until the next story/chapter comes out,

BYE!
-Sia

[Edit: This mini series is going to pause until A Hollow Heart(which needs a new title) is finished.]