Idk uhh Halloween Special...?

I'm sorry...

3rd Pov

A tall, raven haired man walks into an airport. He sits at a nearby chair, waiting for somebody nonspecific. As time passes, he watches various other people exit from planes, meeting up with friends and family.

"Hey!"

He looks up, thinking it's his friend, but it's just somebody else. Sighing, he stays there, watching out for the familiar red jumper.

After what seemed like hours, he looks outside and notices it's already night.

"Shoot. I've been here all day. But... he said he'd be coming so..."

He stays where he is, watching as the number of people at the airport starts to dwindle. In mere seconds, there is no one there except for him and a guard. The guard walks over to him.

"Hey, you know there aren't anymore planes coming in... right? I'm locking this place up, you should head home sir."

"My friend said he's coming today. I don't care that there aren't anymore planes coming, he said he's coming and he doesn't lie."

The guard is taken aback. Then he sighs, shaking his head.

"Well, I'll be at the door when you need to leave."

The guard turns away, and when the man looks back a short dusty blond is there, smiling.

"I said I'd be here, right?"

"C'mon Gri, everyone's waiting."

The taller man takes the blond's whispy hand, walking to the door. They pass through, the guard shivering. The guard looks at where the man was once sitting, only to find him not there. The guard looks outside, seeing two whispy looking figures. The guard rubs his eyes, only to see they have vanished.

"I must be tired. I should lock up."

The guard locks up the airport, gets into his car, and drives off.

Oh. Why are you asking "What happened to the two people?"

They were never there to begin with.

(And like them,
I was never sorry)