III - I Just Wanna Live Before I Die

It came to 6:00 am, your alarm rang. You shot up and groaned, you shot too fast, you rubbed your eyes and yawned.

You smiled lightly and went to take a shower, you got ready for the day, you got your favorite fall outfit and put it on.

You looked in the mirror and sighed, you smiled and put your contacts in, you then started your makeup.

You finished and put your (h/c) up in a pony tail, you also pulled some of it out fro flyaways.

"Ready" you smiled, it was 8:30, just about time to meet with your best friend since childhood, even though you seen her yesterday.

You put on your earrings and necklace, you put on your shoes and walked out of the house, your best friend honked her horn.

You walked to her car and got in the passenger seat.

"Heyyy girly" bsf/n said with a smile.

"Hey bsf/n" you smiled back at her.

"Ready to get coffee.. and meet your.. or mine... future husbands?" She teased.

"Oh my," you giggled and looked over at her as you buckled up "no, they will be my coworke-"

"Sooo? That doesn't matter!" She giggled.

"I'll be their boss, it'll be weird" you shook your head as she pulled out of your driveway.

"Eh, it'll buff, you'll be okay" your best friend laughed.

"Yeah yeah" I shook my head and looked out of the window.

You both went to get coffee, you guys chatted the whole time.

***

"Mkay, go get em tiger" your best friend teased and smiled at you as you guys arrived at your work building.

"Oh I will" you rolled your eyes playfully, you got out of the car and she drove off, you smiled as she drove away.

You took a big breath though your nose and out through your mouth.

"Okay, lets do this" you mutter to yourself and you walked into the office, you looked around and no one was in sight.

You raised your eyebrow and looked around.

"Ahh hey y/n" Alexander spoke.

"Hey Alexander" you smiled.

"The boys are in my office, if you would come with me?" Alexander spoke and smiled.

"Yeah" you said "that would be nice."

"Okay, follow me" Alexander smiled and walked away, you followed him to his office.

Alexander walked in to the office and you followed right after, you walked into 5 guys bickering and laughing at one another as they each had a beer in their hand.

Alexander cleared his throat and the 5 boys looked at him and then to you.

"Hollywood Undead, this is your new manager" Alexander said and looked from them to you.