X - I Told You Once, I'm The Only One Who Holds Her

A/N; WARNING, this chapter has depression and suicidal thoughts and actions, read at risk!!!!! Sometimes I write stuff like it because... I don't really know why, but if you are uncomfortable with it, just skip it please!!! I'll put a warning right before it!

As you walked into the room, Danny, Jordon and Jorel were arguing

"I told you! I'm the only one okay? She is mine! Back off!" Danny said, his back was turned towards you. You raised your eyebrow, surely he was talking about Daisy and not you.

"Alright, fine, we'll back off," Jordon sighed and looked at you.

"Thank you-" Danny sighed and looked back at you. He rubbed his neck and blushed. You cleared your throat.

"Hey guys," you say and smile.

"Oh, hey y/n," Danny said softly as he looked at you, you could hear him sigh lightly under his breath, he looked back to the boys.

You knew all 5 boys again were drinking. It was a daily thing. For them at least.

And for Dylan, to get both high and drunk.

"Can I talk to you?" Danny asked Jorel and Jordon, they nodded and left the room. You watched them leave as Danny shut the door so you could not hear him.

"What did I miss?" You asked and turned back to George and Dylan.

"Nothing, they were just bickering, like normal," Dylan laughed and shook his head.

"About what?" You asked.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter, they'll make up anyway," George chuckled and smiled at you.

You nodded as George moved out to the patio, you seen there were just enough chairs.

Just a few minutes later, the boys came back in and they were laughing, like nothing happened.

"You guys made up?" George laughed, he left the door open.

"Yeah, were brothers," Danny smiled and looked at the tattoo that he got matching with Jorel. "We always make up," he smiled

You smiled and giggled at he boys, you were happy they, worked out whatever happened

"Yes, we're fine now," Jorel smiled and chuckled at Danny

"Have a beer or something," Jordan chuckled and walked out on the patio, the patio has just enough room for all 6 of you to sit. Jordon walked out on the patio.

"Also, I love your hair" Danny said with a smile, you blushed

You smiled and sat in one of the chairs that Jordon set out.

You guys were all huddled on it, you had grabbed one of the wine coolers.

You smiled and looked at the boys. It was 6pm.