XVI - I Need Something To Believe In

~ Danny ~

Shit, I said it. Why did I say it?! She looked at me like I was kinda crazy.

"You? You do?" She asked and I sighed, getting up in frustration.

"Yes y/n, I do." I said walking over to the fence and I leaned on it. If only I could jump.

~ Y/N ~

'He loved me?! What?' You thought.

"Danny..." you say and walk over to him. In this moment you knew you loved him. Your heart was beating out of your chest.

"Danny...I.. I love you too," you smiled and looked at him.

"Wait, What?" Danny asked and turned to you.

"Uhm.. yeah," you sigh.

"I think I liked Aron, but I knew at like.. first sight.. that I liked you.., that I loved you," you told him. That's exactly how you felt.

"Seriously? Me too..." Danny said and blushed hard.

"No way? Really? Because I-" Danny cut you off with a kiss. You were taken back, everything was happening so fast, but you didn't care. You loved it.

You kissed him back and both of you smiled in the kiss.

You pulled away and looked at Danny.

"Wow," you blush and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah wow... I didn't think that was actually going to happen," Danny blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm happy it did, and I'm happy I came here tonight to find.. this out," you teased him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm happy you did too," Danny chuckled.

"It was hard keeping it in," Danny admitted to you.

"Really? How long did you know?" You blushed.

"Well... since you walked in the room where we met," Danny said and then looked up at the stars.

You blushed and giggled.

"I think I knew then too, I just, tried denying it," you shrugged and he nodded.

"Yeah.. the other boys wanted you but-"

"I know, that fight," you cut him off and he chuckled.

"Yeah," he said with a nod.

"So, now what?.. are we a thing?" You said lightly and blushed so hard.

"I-if you want to be?" Danny looked down at you and you seen the blush on his cheeks as well.

"Absolutely I do," you blushed.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Danny asked and your heart skipped a beat.

"Yes, Daniel Rose Murillo, I will," you kissed his cheek and smiled.

"You.. you can stay here if you want?" Danny smiled and looked up at the stars, you laid your head on his chest.

"Yeah, I can stay here," You say with the biggest smile on your face.

"Y/n? Y/n??"

~

"Y/n.. y/n? Y/n!!" You heard, you opened your eyes and you seen Danny, standing on the front porch in front of you.

No, you thought.

NO

I did not just dream all of that?!