XXVI - Hike Up That Skirt, Get Naughty

~Y/N ~

It was now 10 o'clock pm. Aron went to go take a shower. You looked at my phone and sighed. You couldn't help but to read Danny's text over and over again.

It honestly hurt so much, you loved him, however you knew it was time to move on.
You put your phone back on the table and you looked at it for a while, until you heard Aron clear his throat.

You looked over at the bathroom door. A half naked Aron was standing there, he looked over and smirked at you. You stared at him, not knowing what to say or do.

"Like what you see or???" Aron chuckled and walked over to you.

"I uhm," you rubbed your neck and Aron chuckled, he walked over to you, you were sitting up on the bed, he walked over and grabbed your legs and scooted you to him, he was standing at the edge of the bed as your legs we're wrapped around his torso, he only had a towel around his waist. You looked up at him and he looked down at you, he smirked a bit and you blushed deeply.

"Hmmm," Aron cooed lightly and then leaned in, you leaned in as well and your lips connected.

This turned into a heated makeout session between the two of you. Aron's towel fell to the floor and he climbed on top of you, you looked at him and bit your lip lightly.

"You want this huh?" Aron asked and bit his lip, he chuckled deeply. You nodded and your lips connected once again. Things started happening. Happening fast and then slow at the same time.

~ Danny ~
the next morning

My alarm went off, for our flight at 9am. It was 7 am. I then heard a knock on my door, I groaned and turned off my alarm.

"Who is it?!" I asked in a low voice

"Jorel, open up dumbass," Jorel chuckled and knocked on the door again. I groaned and sighed, I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I grabbed some shorts and put them on. I went to the door and opened it. I let Jorel inside and I sat back on my bed.

"How are you doing today?" Jorel asked and I shrugged.

"I just woke up, so I really don't know yet," I chuckled lightly and Jorel nodded.

"I haven't gone to sleep," Jorel said and sat next to me, he seemed down.

"Why not? Jorel you need sleep," I said and looked at him.

"I was watching videos all night of people eating meat and animals getting beat up-" Jorel said and sighed.

"Jorel..." I said and rubbed my forehead. He always does this stuff when he wants to cry or something.

"It just saddens me, why do you guys have to eat meat, y'all are weird, do you know how animals get treated-" Jorel started and I nodded.

"Yes Jorel. I know," I said and got up. I went to the bathroom, I didn't want to hear this sad thing again, I love animals too. I'm just not a vegetarian like Jorel.

"Sorry, I'm just really upset, I don't know," Jorel said and stood in the door way. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I am too," I said and he nodded. I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.

"Well, I think we're gonna try to find a new manger..." Jorel said and I looked at him and spit out the toothpaste.

"Already?!" I asked and he nodded. I sighed and finished brushing my teeth.

"Yeah," Jorel said and then shrugged. I nodded as we both heard another knock at the door.

"I got it," Jorel said and I nodded.