XXII - Can You See Me, My Love?

~ Aron ~

"Well. I think you know exactly what I want. I want you to be my manager. Get me high on the big screens. Produce my shit, you know. Get me bigger than that trashy ass band you call Hollywood Undead," I said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes with it. I hated Hollywood Undead. And I made the damn band. Fucking bastards.

"I uhm..." Y/n started out, I knew she was thinking long and hard about this.

I wasn't stupid. Anyone can figure out that they were a thing.

"Okay listen. You know. If you were MY manager, you could easily be with Danny, hm? You could talk to people about it and be like.. OH DANNY IM WITH HIM IM GONNA MARRY HIM AND HAVE HIS CHILDREN OHH MY GODDDD DANNNNNNYYYYYY," I yelled at her. She seemed a little scared. Although, I didn't really care.

If she was smart. She wouldn't be with that stupid bitch anyway. Replacing my spot. No one is better than ME.

"Uh.. I-I guess.." Y/n finally agreed.

Haha, bitch.

"Ha! Good," I said, I looked down at her. She was honestly pretty. However so stupid not to be with me. And instead she's with that fuckboy danny. Gross.

"I'm only agreeing because it would be easier for me and Daniel." Y/n said and looked up at me.

Stupid ass. It ain't gonna work, y'all won't see eachother. Y'all won't be with eachother, y'all will eventually break up and go separate wayyyyyssssss. But I ain't saying shit. That'll ruin my plan.

"Oh shut up, I don't care." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

~ Y/N ~

I don't know.

I didn't know what else to say. I thought this was the best way. Who knows what would happen to me or Danny if I said no.

Also, in a way. This could work too. Although you knew that Danny & you wouldn't see eachother.

Maybe you can get away from this mess. You thought.

"Good, now. You will come with me to my hotel room," Aron said and smirked at you. You sighed and nodded.

"Whatever," you said and Aron scoffed.

"What?" You say and then looked up at him.

"Sound like Danny. When he is mad and shit," Aron said and shook his head.

You just ignored him.

Soon the elevator got fixed and Aron took your hand. You hated it, but what else could you do.

Aron took you to your room to get your stuff. You hid your phone in your back pocket, you didn't know if you had time to text Danny.

Aron was watching your every move. Once he took his eyes away was when you did put your phone in your pocket.

"Are you ready now? You're so slow," Aron rolled his eyes and you sighed. You grabbed your suitcase and walked to the door. Aron stopped you right in your tracks.

"Phone." Aron said and kept his hand on your chest to keep you from walking. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"I don't have it," you say and then look up at him. Aron laughed.