XV - I Know You All Will Rmr Me, In Pages Of History

A/N: In the title, I had to abbreviate Remember so it could fit lmao thanks for understanding

~ Danny ~

Y/n left about 30 minutes ago.

She seemed to understand and be okay with this all. She seemed to take our side. Thank GOD.

"She seemed to understand though? I think it'll be okay, I think she'll understand, she won't go see Aron," Dylan said.

"I agree, I think it'll work out!" Jorel said and smiled

I nodded and sighed.

"I really hope so, I don't know what will happen to me if I lose her to him," I say and shake my head

"I think it'll come together, if it was meant Daniel, it'll come back around, you can't control her, she's gotta do her own thing, we can't make her do anything," George said, as much as I didn't want to listen to it. He was definitely right.

"I know," I sigh.

"You know, I wish you weren't right," I chuckled lightly.

"I am tho, you just gotta be okay with it, be patient," George smiled at me.

"I know, that's something I have to learn... I just, don't want her hurt, that's my only other big concern," I said

"Yeah, but if she does... then it just teaches her a lesson... there's a lot of things that still need to be taught, to us and to her... she just needs to learn, she has to experience it on her own," George explained.

I completely understood what he was saying, I just.. didn't want her to go though it.

"I know," I say and sigh.

"We warned her, but once he hurts her and is done with her.. we'll definitely take her back, she always has a place with us," George smiled.

I nodded and smiled.

"Of course she does," I said.

"You want another beer?" Jorel asked me.

"Nah, I have to drive home, thanks though man," I smiled and he nodded.

"Of course," Jorel chuckled.

"So should we work on more songs?" I suggested and the boys hollered.

"Yes, absolutely!!" Charlie laughed and took another big swig of his beer.

"Alright, so what do we come up with?" George asked.

"Ooo I got it!" Jordon said.

***

It was an hour later. 12am, I was getting kind of tired, I just wanted to sleep.

I was feeling kinda weird, I didn't know how to feel. I wanted to be happy. I just couldn't be, I could not handle the fact that y/n was thinking about Aron and shit like that. I want to be with her so bad. I don't want her to get hurt, I'm scared shitless.

"That's perfect!" Jordon laughed as he took another swig of his beer.

"We got it doneeee!" Jorel laughed and high fived me, I laughed with him. The laughter died down.

"I guess I should get going," I said and stood up.

"Okay, see ya later buddy, and see, I told you, she'd take our side. Because it's right." Jordon said and bro hugged me.

I chuckled lightly and rubbed my neck.

"I hope so, I can't lose her, for some reason I'm attached to her," I said and shook my head.