XXIV - So Get Away, Just Get Away

~ Danny ~
— the next day

"I can't believe it's the next day and we still haven't found her!!" I said and kicked the wall. I accidentally left a hole in the wall. I knew I'd definitely have to pay for that. Oops. I looked at Jordon and Jorel, they looked at me then to the wall and then back at me, Jorel shook his head and I sighed.

I knew that was a mistake. I shouldn't have kicked the wall so hard. Or even at all

"I know... I think we should call 911 or something? I mean, we have done everything to find her," Jordon said. He was sitting on the bed. I was pacing back and fourth. Jorel was on the other bed and the other two guys were out. I finally took my eyes off the wall again, I was just mad and upset at myself.

"Yeah, we haven't heard anything and it's 3 o'clock pm," Jorel said and sighed. I put my hands on my head and then turned to Jorel and then Jordon.

"What are we supposed to do?!" I yelled, in anger.. frustration.

"Sorry, I'm just.." I said and sat next to Jorel. I put my hands on my face and I started to cry.

"Don't worry homie, it's okay, we know," Jorel said, he laid his head on my back and Jordon hugged me from the side.

"It's okay Danny.. we'll find her," Jordon said and then pulled away he looked at me and I sniffled.

"I'm just scared, I don't know how and I don't know why.. but I love her, I want to give her the world..." I said and sighed, I wiped my tears away and Jorel sat back up and I looked at him.

"We know," Jorel said and sighed lightly, he looked over at Jordon.

"Should we call 911?" Jorel asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe, I don't know," I said and sighed

"I just want to love her, be there for her, you know? I want to marry this girl, have children with her," I spoke and continued to pace.

"I know pal, I know, but maybe you'll find someone even better?" Jorel said and rubbed his neck. I looked at him and shook my head.

"There is no girl better than y/n. She's literally the love of my life.." I spoke. I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket. I tried continuing to text y/n to see if I would ever get a response.

But it was always nothing or she left me on read. Like she was ignoring me.

"Do you remember how she left? Like last night?" Jordon asked and I shook my head.

"She was there one minute and then gone the next, I don't know where she went to, I thought she may have gone to the bathroom or something like that, but I had someone check the girls bathroom, she wasn't in there, and then I just didn't know if I didn't see her, I waited a little bit later and then I started getting worried. So it had been about an hour and a half before I started looking for her," I said and then looked at both Jordon and Jorel.

"Hm, okay, well let's try to figure this out then?" Jorel said and then looked out at the balcony. He looked left to right and sighed.

"So it was an hour and a half before you started looking, so she could have been anywhere?" Jordon said and I nodded.

"I didn't know if I needed to look, I guess I should have, but I just figured she was okay.. but she wasn't," I said and looked at the floor, I looked back up and kept pacing the room.

"Hm, okay. Well, let's see, how can we figure this out?" Jorel said and scratched the back of his head. Me and Jordon shrugged and looked at eachother.

"We can't figure it out because I didn't see where she went to!" I said and sighed, I stopped pacing for about a second. But pacing made me feel a little bit better so I just kept on pacing.