chapter 12

"Do you want to, you know, come with me?" he asks, but doesn't look as confident as he normally does,

Did I make him this way?

I really want to go with Penelope and get to know her better, but I'll also love to stay be with Tyler.

"It's okay, I'll go with Ray and Justin." Penelope says with a smile.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I ask as I look at her and then to Ray and they nod.

Yay, Tyler!

I turn to him and smile, then he takes my hands in his and leads me away from my friends.

"Have fun!" Penelope shouts,

Yeah, sure I will.

I'm super happy right now,

"So where should we start from? " he asks,

They're so many games, and rides, I don't even know.

"Maybe we should start over there," I say pointing to a place where people gathered with fake guns, aiming to shoot ducks on fake paper river, you got to have a partner, and the winner gets a really cute cap.

"Want to get your ass kicked?" He asks smirking,

"I was about to ask to the same thing," I say laughing,

"Bring it on," he says and smiles.

On getting to our turn the gun is handed over to us, they're nine ducks, which are going to be coming into sight either single, or in a pair of two. You have to be quick to take them down, if not they'll leave, and the person with the most hit wins.

Tyler starts before me and gets his first duck down, I try to do mine, but I miss it.

There's no way I'm letting him win me,

I watch him as he concentrates and is about to shoot when I nudge him, making him loose his concentration and misses his shot. I shoot as quick as I can before he can return the favour, and I did it!

He turns to face me with a huge smile across his face after laughing at my childishness and I can't help but laugh,

"So this is how we're going to play huh?" He says with amusement lingering in his eyes.

I don't say anything, but I use this opportunity to shoot another duck before it runs away, that's six gone and three to go. Two wins for me and one for him.

I laugh at my slyness, and I'm sure he doesn't believe it too. The next set of ducks appear, three this time we were told either in a pair of two or single, they lied. We fought among ourselves and shot one each and the last one ended up running away.

"I won!" I exclaim, and he burst out into laughter and I join him shortly after,

"Here you go," he says as he positions the cap on my head.

My heart does a flip at his kind and cute gesture.

"Told you I was going to kick your ass," I say.

"Yeah whatever," he replies and laughs.

"Scared of heights?" he asks and my eyes follows his line of gaze and lands on a roller coaster, it's nothing too fancy, but it's 200ft with a maximum speed of 72miles per hour.

So not happening.

"I don't think we should go on that ride" I say as I turn to leave, but he pulls me back,

"Chicken?" he teases,

I'm no chicken but I think that if I go on that ride, I'm going to throw up and that isn't something I want him to see.