Chapter 30

"I'm sure you'll understand why we left without waking you up this morning, we didn't want to be a bother. Wink. Make sure he eats breakfast before leaving, and you honey, make sure you go to school." Steph reads out the sticky note on the fridge with a confused expression all over her face.

"What's this about?" She asks and I turn red out of embarrassment.

Why didn't I see that before them?

Natalie collects the paper, looks at it one more time and arches an eyebrow, "Who's the he?"

I laugh nervously and try to collect the paper but she doesn't let it go. I sigh "Nathan."

"Wait, what?" Steph speaks up,

"You slept with Nathan?" She asks which sounds more like a statement than a question.

"We slept on the same bed." I correct her,

"You say what now?" Steph asks then goes to take a sit beside Nat.

I move to get the box of cereal then come back to prepare it without answering them.

"I knew it, I knew something was going on between you two. Jeez, took you guys long enough to finally come true to yourselves." Steph says, clapping her hands to show her excitement.

I laugh at her choice of words.

This girl is crazy.

"So you're telling me that you like Nathan and not Tyler?" Nat asks,

"I don't know okay?" I reply,

I mean, I always want to see him, and I'm happy when he's around and not in the mood when he isn't. I shiver under his touch and I'm always mesmerized by his eyes.

"It's definitely okay if you like Nathan, I mean you guys look cute together." Steph says,

"What happened to your feelings for Tyler?" Nat asks ignoring Steph's opinion.

"Hey! Who's side are you on?" Steph yells,

"I'm on Ash's side." She replies "I just don't want you to get hurt, or miss out on something you really want. Anything that makes you happy." She finishes with a smile.

"Awww, you're so sweet." I coo and laugh after.

"Nathan won't hurt you." Steph says with a smile.

I smile back at her.

"I didn't say he will." She retorts rolling her eyes playfully.

"Shouldn't you guys be in school already?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Yes, we came to pick you up." Natalie replies with a sly smile,

"I'm not going!" I protest.

"Come on, we don't have anything after lunch, we can come over and watch a movie or something." Steph says,

"We can as well not go at all." I say in a pleading manner,

"Come on," Steph continues,

Just few hours in school, I can totally do it.

"Fine," I sigh.