Chapter 19

The only thing on my mind now, is the fact that after school, I'm meeting up with Tyler. He's probably going to ask me out again, and I'll finally say yes. I'll be lying if I say I didn't regret turning him down that day.

I'm going to be Tyler's girlfriend.

"What's got you so happy?" Nathan asks from a seat behind me,

"None of your business." I reply.

"Come on Straw, I want to know the reason you're not as grumpy, I thought we bonded yesterday." He says with the fakest sad face I've  ever seen.

I end up laughing, I guess he's right.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this though, but I'm meeting up with Tyler after school."

His face drops.

"Seriously? It takes a simple meet up to make you this happy?"

"What do you mean by that, do you realize that at the end of this day I'll be his girlfriend?"

There you are, the Ash that doesn't think before she speaks, why the hell did I just spit that out.

He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out, he just slumps back into his chair.

What's gotten into him?

The class is half way gone and he still hasn't spoken to me, it feels so weird. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll rather have him bugging me, than him ignoring me.

"So where's your princess?" I ask hoping to spark up a conversation.

"She decided to skip school today." he says plainly.

He didn't even argue that I addressed her as his princess.

"That means you've spoken to her?" I ask.

"Yeah, I went to her place, after I dropped you off."

I guess he couldn't stop thinking about her then, he even knows where she stays.

He didn't say anything after, so we're back to square one.

"I bet I can make you laugh harder than Tyler." he says with mischief evident in his voice.

"Why would you..."

He pulls my chair closer to him and starts tickling me, I'm laughing so hard and I'm almost out of breath.

"Stop, stop, you win." I manage to shout in between, but that wasn't what made him stop.

"Myers, Lee, the class is still ongoing," The teacher says glaring at us.

But he continues again,

"Nathan!" I shout, still laughing.

The teacher leaves his position and walks up to us.

"You're going to end up in big trouble if you don't stop." He warns,

Nathan's grip is still firm, and he whispers into my ears

"Live life a little, Straw, tell him off. I dare you."

Then he continues again, I on the other hand couldn't hold my laughter.

"What's the worse you can do?" I say staring boldly into the teacher's eyes.

Some gasps and the rest of the class starts to cheer for me, and a frown forms on the teacher's face.

"Two days detention, starting tomorrow and you are excused from my class to get a room."

What?