Bonus

This isn't a chapter!

Tyler's Pov
Walking out, I head to the hallway. I need to be away from the crowd.

Why Nathan?

It could have been anybody else, but why him?

How could she be so oblivious to his true intentions?

I move back and front till I notice Nathan. I've had it enough with this guy.

He moves towards my direction and as he's about to pass me, I obstruct him.

"What do you want Tyler?" He asks in non enthusiastic tune.

"I just want to have a talk with you." I reply,

"I don't have time to deal with you." He says slipping past me.

"Why did you throw Ash to me if you knew you'll fall for her again?" I ask, which makes him stop.

"Were you trying to embarrass her?" I ask again moving to stand in front of him.

"No." he replies,

At least show some emotions!

"Oh, I get it now, you wanted to keep Serena to yourself and you thought that Ash would make me forget about her."

I see him clench his fist and in anger. I know very well that once he gets angry, there's no stopping him.

Serena, I'm going to prove to you that Nathan can't keep a simple promise. You'll see how easily he'll throw a punch at me.

"Does she know this?" I ask without bothering to wait for his answer,

"Does she know that right now, you're only using her to get over Serena?" I raise my voice.

"Drop it Tyler!" He warns, with his veins popping out. His once emotionless face is now filled with anger, if he clenches his fist any tighter, his nails will pierce through his skin.

"It doesn't matter, she's mine. Stay the fuck away from her!" I yell.

"I'm not letting go this time." He says glaring at me.

What the hell!

"It doesn't matter what you say, she's mine." I say glaring back at him.

"She's not a prize for a fucking contest!" He yells.

"In that case, I'm still the winner." I reply, then he pushes himself forward and throws the first punch.

I'm sorry Ash, I just wanted to prove a point.

What do you say about this?
This part stays between us and the boys, no one is telling Ash, okay?

Warning: Things are going to get heated from here onwards.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you.