Shit Hits The Fan

|Paul's POV|

I was sitting in my office at the PC when I heard a knock on my door. I yelled 'come in' and the door opened to reveal Fergal, better known to the world as Finn Balor.

"Hey Finn."

"Hunter, we need to talk," he said, taking a seat.

I stared at him. Maybe this was about a storyline. He had a serious look on his face. Who knows. I closed my computer to give him my full attention.

"Alright, what's going on? Everything ok on the home front?"

I watched a smile form on his face. Finn had been married just shy of a year and he was still in the honeymoon stage. These guys here have become like kids to me and I was happy to be a listening ear not just to professional concerns they had, but personal as well. Plus, Finn has become like an older brother to my kids. Even Zach likes him. Good for me, someone else to keep tabs.

"Everything at home is fine. I'm actually here to talk to you about a link to a video I just received."

He handed me his phone and I pressed play. There on the screen was my God daughter Chasey dancing on a bar and my two daughters, Jamie and Izzy, cheering her on. There was alcohol everywhere. They were at some club. I don't even know where the hell they are. Words can't describe how pissed off I am.

"Is this everywhere?"

"A couple of the guys brought it to my attention. I told them I'd make you aware of it."

I nodded. My blood is boiling. I don't know if I'm more mad at the fact that they're drinking under age or if they lied to us about exactly where they went. They can't be here in Florida drinking like that and there's no cruise with a club like that.

"Uh, thanks Finn. I need to make a few calls, but send me that video."

"Will do, but FYI, it's on TMZ."

Great, more damage control to do.

"Alright, I'll see you later. Did you need anything else?"

"No, just that."

He stood up as did I and we shook hands. Once he left and closed the door, I fell back into my chair. I could feel the headache forming. Now, to call Steph or Mark and Shawn first. Let me call my wife. Within a moments I saw her beautiful face appear on the screen.

Hey honey.

Hey.

What's wrong? I can see that by the look on your face something is up. Did my dad do something?

I had to laugh at that. Vince could be a pain in my ass and I usually called her to vent about it.

No. It's not him.

Ok then, tell me what's going on.

I just talked to Finn. He showed me that there's a video floating around of the girls.

Wait, what? What girls?

Chasey, Jamie and Izzy. I just texted  you the video.

I watched as she paused the screen and I heard her gasp on the other end.

What the hell were they thinking? No better yet, where the hell are they? When I last talked to Jamie she wasn't too specific on where they were and Izzy told me they were going to Florida and possibly a cruise.

That's all she told me too. When I talked to her a couple days ago, she didn't mention anything. She actually was quick to get off the phone. I chalked it up to her being on Spring break and wanting to enjoy her time. Now she's out doing this.