Looking for Revenge

|Izzy's POV|

We were sitting at the restaurant, enjoying our little double date. I kept looking over at Zach and Kylie. Like my dad said, he was my responsibility for the day and I needed to keep him out of trouble. They were having their own little convo when I noticed someone come in with a few other guys. They looked to be high schoolers, underclassmen. I watched as Zach shifted his gaze from Kylie to who had just walked in. I saw the fire in his eyes and what happened next was like slow motion.

Zach got out of his seat. Kylie had no idea what was going on. She tried to grab his arm, but he pulled away. He was about to make his way past our table. I was stuck in a daze watching his every move. Jamie acted faster than I did and had Brandon and Tyler grab him. He struggled against their hold, but they got him out of the restaurant. I left money on our table and his and told Kylie to follow us out.

Brandon and Tyler had Zach off near an alley trying to calm him down.

"I know you want to punch that guy in the face, but think about getting off punishment," Tyler said.

"Yeah man, it's not worth it. We get where you're coming from, but now is not the time," Brandon added.

"Then when will it be the time! That bitch disrespected my sister. He's walking around smiling and spreading lies on her. He just walked in there as if nothing was wrong. He looked and smirked at me."

He didn't wait for them to respond. He went storming back towards the restaurant.

"Zach! Stop!"

Kylie screamed and he stopped in his tracks. She was standing there looking confused. She didn't seem scared of his temper, but didn't look too happy with him either. She walked over to him and grabbed his face in between her hands. She was saying something to him as their foreheads touched. They looked so cute together.

"Your brother is really pissed off," Tyler said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"He sure as hell is and he's strong as hell," Brandon added.

"I say we get him out of here. I know we didn't get to finish eating, but we have two options, go somewhere else or have aunt Steph call the chef again," Jamie commented.

"We'll figure it out in the car. Zach can ride with you guys in the rental. We'll ride with Kylie and explain the situation."

I went over to where Zach and Kylie stood. He seemed to have calmed down a little bit.

"Hey, let's go somewhere else."

"Alright. Come on baby," Kylie said, taking Zach's hand.

He didn't say anything. We went towards where the guys parked and Kylie's car was just a few spots down.

"Hey, Kylie. Do you mind if we ride with you while Zach goes with the guys."

"If it's okay with Zach, sure."

I looked towards Zach and he was still a little spaced out.

"Come on bro," Tyler said, patting his shoulder.

Zach got in the rental. Brandon got in the driver's seat.

"We'll follow behind you guys," Tyler said, making his way to the passenger side.

We went to Kylie's car. She had a cute BMW.

"Nice car," Jamie said, getting in the back seat.

"Thanks, it was my 16th birthday present. Where are we headed?"

Good question. All the good food was here downtown. There were a few spots close to home as well. Decisions, decisions.

"Let's just go to the town over and find something there."