~ C h a p t e r 15 ~

Look another authors note at the start...
I just wanted to say...

I'm sorry-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Dramatic ~
> 2186 words <
⚠️Mention Of Rape⚠️

Shinsou was still in shock as Izuku led him to his new classroom, sometimes asking questions about his quirk.

"Do you think your quirk could work through technology? Because I could make you something that changes your voice so no one knows it's you and responds so you can use your quirk!"

"Uh... I don't know."

Izuku smiled at him and stopped right outside one of the huge doors, "Well we should do some test runs! Anyways this is your class," he handed a paper to the purple-haired student, "Give him this paper and say Hikari sent you!"

The boy nodded and pointed at the door, "Shouldn't you come in with me? To explain the situation?" Would class 1-A's teacher believe him? What if the teacher thinks he is lying...

Izuku stiffened and his shoulders went tense; he really should go in... but...

Kacchan was just beyond that red door...

He sighed; the color red brought so many.. memories- good and bad.

But he couldn't help but remember a good one.

[f][l][a][s][h][b][a][c][k]

A small greenette ran inside his friends' house when Mitsuki let him in with a huge smile on his face from excitement.

"Kacchan! Kacchan!" The boy cheered as he ran up the set of stairs and to his friends' shut door, he then knocked loudly on the slightly charred wood, "Kacchan!"

"Geez Deku, give me a second!" The blond said back as he threw on his favorite dark green sweatshirt and finally opened the door, only to be tackled in a hug by his greenette friend.

"Gah- Deku?" The boy rolled off the blond and shut the door before turning around with a big smile; "Look at my new shoes Kacchan!"

The blond looked down at the red new shoes that Izuku kept moving the tops of so they would clink together with a proud smirk on his face, "Cool, you got new shoes, why are you so happy?"

The greenette smiled wider at the question, and his reason flew off the tip of his tongue; "Because! I got them since they match your eyes, Kacchan!"

Katsuki's face felt hot from his friends happily explained the reasoning behind the shoes and he couldn't resist his own smile, "That's right! Because my eyes are the best!"

The greenette nodded and hugged his friend again, and Katsuki just hugged back, "...well, maybe they're tied with yours."

Izuku giggled and hugged tighter, "Thank you, Kacchan!" Katsuki looked down at his friend with a smirk on his face.

"No problem, Deku."

[p][r][e][s][e][n][t]

Izuku shook his head and looked at the confused Shinso, "I-I have to hurry back to your old class to make sure they haven't killed each other yet!" he hollered as he started to run down the hallway.

"Hikari... class isn't that way."

There was a muffled curse and Shinso watched as the Vigilante pitched his foot into the ground and did a quick turn and ran down the way they came, "Thanks! And good luck!"