~ C h a p t e r 45 ~

~ Why do I feel this way ~
> 3415 words <

Izuku groaned as he was dragged all the way back to class 1-A. "Kacchan! Let me go so I can escape back to my children!" Izuku whined, helplessly hitting Katsuki's back as his lips puffed out into an annoyed pout.

This wasn't fair- he wanted time with Eri and Kota! Why couldn't Nezu understand that- Izuku just wants a day off.

"Izu you know I can't, we missed most of the day already," Katsuki said with a scowl, he was mad too. He wanted time with Izuku away from those nosy extras he calls his classmates.

Izuku groaned, "At least we will only have fifteen minutes of history class." What can he say, he missed a lot of class. Oh- it was also stupid he was forced back to class when school only have fifteen minutes left!

Katsuki hummed as he crouched down, carefully letting Izuku's shoes touch the ground allowing Izuku to stand up. "Thanks Kacchan!"

"You're welcome, now are you ready for class?" Katsuki asked as he hooked his arm around Izuku's to drag the still unwilling greenette to the classroom.

"I'm always ready," Izuku said before backtracking into a ramble, "Well that depends if we were attacked right now- but by thinking about it now we are ready but then again will that really happen?..."

Izuku trailed off into an un-hearable mumbling rant, he barely was paying attention as Katsuki opened up the classrooms door, barely acknowledging the teachers and students as he leads himself and Izuku to their seats.

The teacher simply nodded in the pairs direction, they already got a text from Nezu explaining the situation so they understand why they were so late to the lesson.

Meanwhile the class was... a little freaked out. First off, Hikari- the vigilante that has evaded the police for over two years, was their age! And also their new classmate.

Second off, if the class remembers correctly- Hikari is Izuku, Katsuki's childhood missing friend.

That meant, Izuku had to be recently found, right? Katsuki told them this information after some pushing a few weeks ago at most. So something must of happened to Izuku, right?

And thirdly, Katsuki Bakugou was initiating physical contact to the short greenette willingly and wasn't being rude- yeah that's right, Bakugou! The explosive blond was, well, usually more explosive than this.

These two obviously had some history...

Mina was practically cackling as she watched the two, she had some... evil plans.

School was only on for a few weeks, and she already set Kirishima and Kaminari on a few dates! Those two were super cute together.

Mina was definitely going to have to talk to Blasty soon, because she was going to help him plan him and Izuku's first date!

How she knows they are going to date?

Because she's a fucking genius don't question her-

But how should Katsuki ask him out... maybe something simple? Like in class? They will be seeing each other a lot anyways, so Katsuki might as well do it in class so they both have time to think about it.

Or if he wanted to go the confession route he could do it out of class, it depended on what Blasty wanted to do. Because asking just to go on a date could lead to mixed signals... AH! Mina couldn't decide. Oh well, she was definitely stealing the living bomb later into her evil lair with their friends.

Mina smiled, she really couldn't wait!

Izuku shut up when he realized some students were looking at him curiously. Oh right, he doesn't have his mask on.