~ C h a p t e r 36 ~

~ S i l v ~
>Important Announcement<

"Please," Izuku begged, his emerald eyes wide, showing off his puppy eyes to his friend.

"No," Katsuki said with a shake of his head, darting his eyes around the room from the chair facing Izuku's bed.

It was hard to say no to puppy eyes.

"Pretty please, Kacchan!" Izuku said on his knee's, pleading with the blond.

"I said fucking no!" Katsuki growled and Izuku huffed sadly as Katsuki kept denying his amazing idea.

"But Kacchan-" Izuku was cut off by an angry blond who had a scowl on his face.

"Izuku I'm not opening the window just for you to run out of it."

Izuku huffed at he glanced at the locked window.

His freedom was so close! So very close.

But stupid Katsuki wasn't letting him leave!

"But Kacchan!" Izuku whined again, "Please!"

"No! Your injuries aren't even healed yet!" Katsuki said as he eyed Izuku with a glare.

He didn't want Izuku to worsen his injuries.

"You need to stay so you get better!"

"But Kacchan it doesn't hurt! I barely feel it!" He claimed with a small voice crack at the end, and Katsuki raised an eyebrow.

"Your voice cracked," Katsuki said with a sigh, "When you lie your voice cracks."

Izuku groaned and leaned on his side on the bed, okay maybe he could feel some pain- but it wasn't a lot! He just wanted to leave!

"The doctor should be back with another stupid remote, we can start watching Anastasia again," Katsuki said, "She should be bringing breakfast as well."

Izuku laid flat on his back, "It's not a stupid remote Kacchan! You're the stupid one who exploded it by accident."

Katsuki scowled, "It wasn't fucking my fault! The stupid ass remote-"

"Yeah yeah, Kacchan," Izuku teased before looking at the clock on the wall.

"When is visiting hours again?" Izuku asked, and Katsuki shrugged; "In about four hours. It's like four in the morning right now, Izuku."

Izuku pouted, he wanted to see Eri.

He still felt bad...

"Why the fuck do you even wake up this early?" Katsuki asked, still in a grumpy mood.

"Why did you wake up so cracky! It's only four thirty!"

"Only!" Katsuki exclaimed, "Thats way to early! Izu this isn't healthy when you barely sleep anyways!"

Izuku huffed, "You still never answered my question!"

Katsuki scowled before pointing to the couch he slept on, "You made me sleep on the couch!"

Izuku blushed, "B-but it would of been weird-"

"It wouldn't of been Izu," Katsuki said. In truth he was more upset about not sleeping next to Izuku than sleeping on the couch.

Izuku huffed, "Fine! Tonight you can sleep in my bed..."

There was a knock on the door, and the door was opened to reveal the doctor with two trays of fluffy pancakes and a remote in her hand.

She placed the remote on a side table before handing the two their food, "Thank you," they both said and she smiled.

"No problem," she turned to Izuku, "You're going to have to eat most of it if you want to get better," she walked towards Izuku so Katsuki couldn't hear, "If you cant handle it let me know and I'll get someone to make you something else."