~ C h a p t e r 51 ~

~ In The Morning ~
> 2114 words <

Kai looked at her phone, she had just gotten a beep signaling she had gotten a message.

She paused in her tracks, causing Dabi to turn around confused. "What?"

"It's Izuku," She said, "Katsuki has him and is going back to the house now."

"Well, what are you waiting for!" Dabi said, already starting to run back in a rush, "Let's go!"

What? He was worried! What if something bad happened to Izuku? Everything could have fallen apart right then and there...

----

At some point Izuku had fallen asleep on the journey home, so Katsuki made sure he was careful to not wake the greenette up. The blond held him tightly, not wanting Izuku to fall-if that happened Katsuki would never forgive himself-yet he walked fast so Izuku would get out of the rain faster.

The poor greenette was shivering lightly in his arms from the cold weather, so Katsuki focused most of his energy to keeping his hands warm with his quirk to heat Izuku up.

Katsuki smiled as he looked down at Izuku's sleeping face-he was now carrying him bridal style-and a feeling of warmth filled his chest along with obnoxious butterflies.

The events from earlier still made him feel dumbfounded. He smirked victoriously, still confused on how this wasn't a weird dream of his. But he already pinched himself, so it wasn't a dream- it was real! He kissed Izuku, and he kissed back-

He shook his head to disperse his thoughts as he neared the restaurant. There was no doubt in his mind that people would be waiting for them, but...

Katsuki glanced at the sleeping Izuku before sighing, yeah, he would need to get this little talk done quick so Izuku doesn't wake up...he needs his rest, and after running and stuff he needed sleep. His crimson eyes trailed down to Izuku's bleedings leg, okay maybe he does need to wake Izuku up to clean that.

Eventually, he made it to the opened door and stepped inside, lightly kicking the door so it would shut and gaining the attention of the others in the room. "Thank-"

"Shh!" Katsuki shushed Dabi before giving a pointed look to Izuku, "He's sleeping," Katsuki whispered back as Eri rushed forwards with two towels; "Here!"

He smiled at her as thanks before taking the towels in one of his hands. He sent a questioning glance to Nemuri and Yamada-Aizawa was still on duty, but he did help look-before shrugging. Kai must have called for more people. Speaking of Kai she was watching Izuku intensely, "Get him to dry off and clean his scrap," she instructed, "I already brought a heating blanket to your room."

She sighed, "Tell Izuku I need to see him at some time early this week, I know he might not want to talk to me, but I have to leave for a little in three days." She explained as she took a sip of coffee. She rubbed her temple, "I have to go to America to see my cousin, he recently got attacked and they are only allowing visitors in four to five days depending on how well Silv can speed up his coma. So I would like to explain myself to him before then."

Katsuki nodded, "Don't worry, he isn't mad at you, if anything I think he's just more upset at himself." The blond moved Izuku closer to him to try keeping Izuku warm.

Toga couldn't take it anymore, "What happened!" She whispered excitedly, rocking in her bar stool that was near Kai. Shigaraki was sitting next to Kai, patting her back as if she was drunk off her mind and was crying. Kurogiri was where he usually was, behind the counter, and washing a glass that Toga swears he has been washing for a full hour. Eri and Kota were on a booth table, their eyes watching Izuku's every breath-sometimes Izuku really did look dead. Yamada and Nemuri just stood awkwardly, though their eyes showed concern.