~ C h a p t e r 54 ~

~ Aquarium ~
> 2629 words <

After a few long minutes in Recovery Girls office, Izuku and Katsuki finally walked out hand in hand, the greenette still trying to find out where this mystery date was going to be.

"Izu, it's a surprise!" Katsuki said for the millionth time as he lead him and Izuku out of UA and started their way to the dorms- Katsuki was going to go get his outfit there and bring more of his clothing to Kai's restaurant. Izuku and Katsuki have decided to switch sleeping in the dorms and Kai's restaurant every once in a while.

So yes, they were going to sleep in Katsuki's dorm tonight. The blond wanted Izuku to talk to his new classmates and get out of his shell a bit as well.

"Fine!" Izuku huffed as the two neared the dorms. They were going to let Katsuki get some more of his stuff first.

"Are we going to take the train?" Izuku asked and Katsuki nodded.

"Yeah, don't worry I have a pass for us," Katsuki replied with a smile, gripping Izuku's hand a little tighter as they entered the dorm building-it was empty meaning the rest of the students were still in class.

Izuku's face flushed when he finally realized Katsuki was holding his hand. Yes, he didn't know this entire time.

"And then after our little date, I can set up a movie on my laptop," Katsuki said before smirking devilishly, "Like Anastasia!"

Izuku giggled, "Sure Kacchan, but we should watch another movie after that! Like Beauty And The Beast?" He asked unsurely, clicking his tongue and he started to mumble different movies under his breath.

Though, Katsuki didn't stop him. He would never admit this to his friends, but he liked Izuku's constant mumbling in these kinds of situations.

Izuku barely noticed when the pair arrived in the elevator.

"...or maybe we could watch a show series...or we could just find other movies we haven't watched-" Izuku was cut off by the ding from the elevator, scaring him easily and he clung to Katsuki as his heart raced. He glared at Katsuki, "Kacchan! Warn me next time!"

Katsuki chuckled before walking out with Izuku, going towards his dorm. "It's not my fault you weren't paying attention, Deku," Izuku huffed and let go of Katsuki, no longer holding the blonds hand in a silent protest.

He wanted an apology! Izuku almost had a heart attack.

Katsuki chuckled once again at the cute pout on Izuku's face, though after he unlocked an entered his dorm, Izuku wouldn't even step inside. The blond groaned, "Fine fine! I'm sorry Izu."

Izuku smiled before walking in and shutting the door behind him, easily walking over to Katsuki. "Okay! Now how do I help?"

Katsuki shrugged, "I don't need help carrying clothing I have a bag in my closet, you can just... get used to the room I guess."

Izuku huffed, "But i could have gotten ready while you did this!"

"Yeah I know, but I'd rather you stick with me before we go. Because after you get ready Kai wants to apologize to you before she leaves for a week or two." Katsuki explained, "I have to be there incase she does something stupid."

Izuku nodded before a black and orange themed sweatshirt was thrown his way. "You can keep that, Momo made themed sweatshirts for the class and I know how much you like sweatshirts-"

"Kacchan! Thank you," Izuku cut Katsuki off, holding the sweatshirt as he glanced at Katsuki, whose back was facing away from him.

Though, Izuku could see the faintest blush on the tip of Katsuki's ears. Wait, was Katsuki embarrassed?