~ C h a p t e r 25 ~

~ Lyrics ~
> 2000 words <

Izuku heard a loud and obnoxious bell ringing and he paled and looked around; what happened?

All he can remember is...

His face felt wet and cold in the warmth of his office, and he was curled up in a ball in the corner as well. His lips were soar from biting them for so long most likely.

...fuck, he had an attack again, didn't he?

What was wrong with him?

Sometimes Izuku will get blackout panics.

They sucked, and sometimes he would be in dazes for the rest of the day.

He would barely remember some days in a week from how often he had the attacks when he first got out of what he calls a literal hell hole.

That had demons.

Everywhere.

Thankfully this time he didn't cut his arm open- that would be a lot of blood to clean...

But wait- how did he 'wake up'... wait... it was the bell- FUCK!

"I'm late!" He yelled as he jumped up, running out of his office and the way to the Support Class.

Yes, he is going to the wrong class for a reason. So what- the hero class could wait.

It wasn't like he was doing anything important there anyways.

He needs balloons, Mei, and Nemuri.

And trust him, it'll be absolutely hilarious seeing class 1-A covered in sparkling glitter like little disco lights.

----

Nemuri has done a lot of exciting and scary things before. She didn't mind living on the edge; like she has gone sky diving, swimming with sharks, almost being killed by murderers- you know! The whole shebang.

But she was absolutely excited and terrified to mess with Shouta's class. Hikari really wasn't lying about attack balloons.

It would be hilarious, but Shouta could easily wrap her up and leave her hanging upside down in the classroom till her head explodes from the amount of blood flowing to her head.

"So we just have to let them out the windows above them?"

"Yup," Mei nodded, "They should explode fairy dust glitter! It'll be a pain for them to get it off."

Nemuri chuckled darkly as she was handed ten balloons from Izuku.

Yup, this would be a lot of fun.

Each of them had red balloons filled with different kinds and shades of purple glitter.

Yup, it'll be hilarious to see dark and depressed tired Shouta covered it so much glitter he could reflect the sun back.

"Now, I'm going to open the window-" Mei said, but was cut off with a little girl jumping up and hugging Hikari from behind the groups.

Eri affectedly scared everyone.

How she got away from Nezu you ask? She simply gave him extra tea.

Now he is in a tea frenzy.

And to be honest, Eri is scared of the mouse bear now. But he did say he would let her in his destroying machine thingy later.

She couldn't bother to remember the name.

"Ari! You ditched me at lunch!"

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely before handing the girl two balloons, "Wanna help us mess with the heroics class?"