afro hair || scenario - shota aizawa

anonymous asked: Hi!!!!! Can I get a scenario with Aizawa and his s/o where they have afro hair and he helps her with washing and conditioning and maybe her teaching him how to braid her hair? I thought it might be cute 😊

Shota couldn't help but yawn, fingers slowing the scrubbing of you scalp as he did, the suds slipping down his arm when he eventually stopped. He blinked away the tears that came with the yawn, before starting the scrubbing again, moving his fingers in gentle circular motions. After a comfortable moment of silent scrubbing, he reached down for the shower head you had clasped in your hands, tugging it gently from your grip and bringing it up to your hair, working out the suds. Detangling proved to be a monstrous task, and it seemed that no amount of conditioner would stop the occasional harsh tugs as he attempted to comb out a knot.

"Ow."

"It wouldn't hurt as much if you actually got all the knots out when you do it," Shota grumbled in response, wincing when the comb moved particularly roughly. Guilt immediately washed over him when he heard your sharp intake of breath. "Sorry."

"No, it's fine," you insisted. "You're right. I'll just let you do it all by yourself from now on."

"That's not what I - "

"Too late now!" Shota grunted. "You've basically agreed to help me with my hair whenever I need the help. You don't want to pull my hair and hurt me again, now, would you?"

"Stop guilt-tripping me."

"I'm not!"

Shota grabbed the shower head once more, running his fingers through your hair slowly as he rinsed out the conditioner. "Fine. I'll help you."

You couldn't help the triumphant grin that slipped across your lips, accepting the towel Shota shoved into your awaiting hand to wrap your hair up in. He watched you carefully as you wrapped your hair up, pushing any strays up into the fabric, his heart stuttering slightly when you shot him a bright and gorgeous grin. When you pressed yourself against him in a hug, he grunted, but wrapped his arms around you anyway.

"I'll teach you how to braid too."

"Don't get ahead of yourself."