the anti-hero || headcanon - dabi and katsuki bakugou

anonymous asked: Hello! I wanted to request head cannons for Bakugou and Dabi being with a s/o being an anti-hero (like Deadpool) And her/their weapon is a katana sword and their quirk is elemental control (I don't know if that's too much but if it's not I'd really like to see/read it)☺️

katsuki bakugou

he completely relates to you, to be perfectly honest. he doesn't exactly display the typical heroic traits either, although he does more than you. he can relate to the way people seem to disassociate themselves with you, his anger and passionate outbursts have had similar effects in the past.

that being said, he hates that you're viewed as an anti-hero. he knows you're not exactly empathetic or as kind as other heroes, but the way you so fearlessly defend everyone around you is incredibly moving. the katana you use frightens many people, your unusually dark costume and characteristics perhaps sparking the fear in people that you'll turn on them, and that fear often overrides their commonsense, and ultimately they never voice their praises.

even still, your elemental quirk is undeniably eloquent. only a person with pure intentions can have such a pure and natural quirk. but nature can often be violent and unpredictable, and that's how your attacks look to the untrained. even if you swear to only use it against villains, people still fear you, because nature can be destructive.

dabi

he finds it amusing. the two of you have a lot in common; you carry yourselves in the same way, act the same, have the same destructive forces, but ultimately you're the hero and he's the villain. he can't help the sly remarks he makes about it, but he knows you deserve better than that. you've been dealt and unfortunate hand of cards, and it angers him.

whereas the katana may appear frightening, it is never used for killing, not ever. he's observed your fights with villains, noticed how you only ever use it as a threat, and have only used it once to draw blood, unfortunately, right in the face of a civilian, who could have easily lost their life had you not stepped in to protect them. clearly the sight of blood was enough to push them away from you.

he thinks it's even more amusing that you harbor an elemental quirk. all the other heroes he's seen with similar quirks are praised, the way they eloquently handle themselves and their quirk in battle praised and scored like it's some sort of competition. it angers him when he hears you criticised on the news - boisterous and destructive. but really, he believes you're owed a great deal of respect, as it takes a lot of skill and control to handle a destructive force, and you've certainly nailed it. you're the person he respects most in life, and he can't help but admire your talents.