peck || scenario - fumikage tokoyami

anonymous asked: Hi there! Could you write a scenario about Tokoyami who is conscious about wanting to kiss his s/o because of his beak? Does he peck or nip or someting? XOXO

Fumikage's anxious as he leans in, conscious of the sharp edge at the end of his beak, cocking his head down slightly as he presses his beak against your cheek, nuzzling it gently. He pulls away, eyes immediately zeroing in on your cheek - not a scratch in sight, and he's relieved, shoulders slumping at the miniature victory. He watches silently as your turn your head to face him, eyes bright and smile wide, and he feels heat creep up his neck as you lean in and press a kiss to the tip of his beak.

Kissing has always been a problem for Fumikage. His beak is sharp and could easily cut you, and it's not like it's good for normal kissing. If he nipped at you, he could just as easily hurt you, and that's the last thing he wants to do. So he settles for nuzzling you - it's relatively safe, he knows he won't hurt you, and he can still express his affection for you.

He keeps his gaze locked on you as you pull back, the smile still there as you reach your hand out to caress his cheek. It's soft and tender, full of love and respect for him. It's through these touches that the two of you communicate your love the most, and boy does he feel loved.

He doesn't need to be able to kiss you to tell you he loves you, because his tender touches and words are enough, and sure enough your heart swells when he whispers out, "I love you".