first dates || headcanon - tamaki amajiki and denki kaminari

anonymous asked: Hii! Can I request some Tamaki Amajiki and Denki Kaminari first date headcanons? Thanks!

tamaki amajiki

he's never felt more nervous about anything more in his life than this date. his hands are clammier than usual, words keep getting caught in his throat when he goes to respond to you and he hasn't stopped shaking since he arrived.

but it only takes a sweet smile from you to make all those nerves go away. he relaxes fully, finally lets himself enjoy the candlelit dinner he's organised for you both. he's thrilled when you laugh at his jokes, and he gets lost in the your glowing eyes as you recount funny stories of your childhood.

at the end of the night he can safely say it has been the best night of his life, and he's blushing all shades of red from the constant compliments you've been paying him. but the cherry on top is definitely when you kiss him on the cheek as you hug him. the spot burns and tingles for days, and he can't help but feel all flustered whenever he sees you.

denki kaminari

denki isn't nervous about anything, and this date is no different, at least, that's true until it starts. he's plagued with worries - will he mess this up? what if he says something stupid? oh god, what if you think he's the dumbest person alive?

but he soon finds his feet again, flirting with you freely and intertwining his fingers with yours as you walk through the bark, beaming whenever you giggle at his compliments and pick-up lines. his heart skips a beat when you burst into tears of laughter at his corniest pick-up line, and he knows you're a good one.

at the end of the night he's red with joy, cheeks aching from all the smiling, and he's absolutely glowing. he goes in to kiss your cheek, but you go in for his too, and although the touch of your lips is brief, his whole body sparks, whether it's from his quirk or your touch, he's not sure. it's safe to say that he doesn't stop thinking about the kiss for days.