flowering || headcanon - hitoshi shinso

anonymous asked: Could I get Shinso with an so that has a quirk that lets her grow flowers, but when she uses it she gets super hurt or sick, lots of fluff please?🥺🥺♥️♥️

he thinks your quirk is beautiful. it's so unique and natural, and is absolutely fascinated by the life you create with it. he loves watching you sprout flowers from the ground, thinks you're an angel when you give crying children a flower of their favourite colour to cheer them up. you bring such joy and happiness with your quirk, and he thinks it's horrible that you have to suffer because of it.

seeing you get sick is horrible, and he can tell right away when you're starting to feel under the weather from overusing your quirk straight away. it usually starts off with a temperature, remarks from you that it's awfully hot when actually quite cool, is followed up with a running nose and a sore throat. he always has tissues on hand now, as well as some throat soothing medicine, because he knows you'll try and ignore it to carry on like normal.

when you get really sick, he always volunteers to help you, to nurse you back to health. he'll bring you breakfast, lunch and dinner, give you the appropriate doses of medicine and arrange your room so that it's comfortable for you. too hot? he'll have a damp flannel to put on your forehead. too cold? he's got extra blankets in preparation. he even goes out of the way to do your schoolwork/work for you, making sure it's all prepared for you to read over when you're feeling better.

he absolutely hates it when you get hurt because of your quirk. when you're feeling particularly ill, but have no choice but to use your quirk, your skin is pricked by thorns from roses and stung by nettles. he always has antidotes on hand, something to clean your cuts and scrapes and bandage them up, as well as something to soothe the stinging from the nettles.

of course one of the best ways to get back to full health is through lots of affection and cuddles. he knows he won't catch anything from you, so he snuggles up to you at night, rakes his fingers through your hair and massages your scalp to coax you asleep and awake. every morning and night he'll press kisses to your nose, litter them across your face during the day. he'll be at your every beck and call, he just wants to see his flower girl happy and well again.