taller significant other || headcanon - dabi, todoroki, shinsou

Introverted_Athenian asked: Hi, I love your content. Can I request a Dabi, Shouto, Shinsou headcanon where the Reader is much taller than them.

a/n: thank you!

dabi

he's not all that bothered to be honest, but he doesn't like having to crane his neck so much.

sometimes, if he's in a particularly bad mood, it may get on his nerves a bit, and he'll seek out a platform in order to be able to stand above you.

whereas he isn't the tallest person ever, he's still quite tall, so it's quite nice to have someone who towers over him a bit, in a strangely comforting way.

shouto todoroki

genuinely couldn't care less.

he wouldn't really notice, but at the same time he sees it more as a bonus than anything.

taller s/o = more secure and comfy hugs.

hitoshi shinsou

it bothers him a little bit, because he wants to be able to protect you and sometimes it feels like he can't do that.

he's also not particularly fond of having to crane his neck, although honestly if he doesn't want to he's quite happy to just talk to your neck and chest.

he likes the feeling of security he has when standing in your arms. it's reassuring and comforting.