rivals in love || headcanon - toshinori yagi (all might) and shota aizawa

anonymous asked: Is it okay if I request a hc of allmight and aizawa crushing on a teacher at UA, like shes super passionate about teaching and caring of her students but will put students in their place if she has to. Like they see each other as rivals bc of their feelings for her? :))

it's clear that a lot of people, students and teachers, love her when she joins the staff at U.A. she was a popular hero before becoming a teacher, known for her charity and caring nature, adored by her fans and praised by her colleagues. but shota and toshinori seem to posses a deeper affection than others.

toshinori is the first to realise his growing affection for you, how easily you make him flustered when he's in your presence, how you laugh at all of his awkward jokes and remark, and how phenomenal you are with the children makes you this perfect, unreachable goddess in his eyes. he can't help but admire you, and finds himself willingly volunteering to help out in your classes without hesitation, even if he's struggling physically that day.

when toshinori's crush starts to become more obvious, that's when shota realises he has his own deep affection for you. you're so sweet and caring, always gushing over him and talking admirably about his work as a pro-hero. he's surprised you know so much about his hero work considering how little know he is. you fit the role of a teacher so well, and he admires your passion and skill at being able to keep them all under control.

when toshinori finds out about shota's growing affections for you too, there's immediate tension between the two. each of them set out to impress you, putting more effort into their roles as teachers, trying to express a similar passion for the role as you in order to gain your attention. they volunteer to hep you out during training, even if they're beyond exhausted, and they stay up into the wee hours in order to help you prepare for an event you've organised the next day.

you just giggle at their efforts, knowing full well why they're so adamantly trying to impress you, and one night after they've helped you polish off your class' stand for a festival, you press a kiss to each of their cheeks. they're both flustered, touching their fingers to where you kissed them, and watch dumbly as you wink, bid them goodnight, and leave to get a good night's sleep before another long day at school.