relax || headcanon - shota aizawa

anonymous asked: Can I request an aizawa one where he notices a new teacher. She is the physio doctor for the students. She has a little quirk where she can use light to relax people. Aizawa needs some relaxing so she helps him with any pain he has and well she helps our poor dad aizawa no smut but put something to maybe end in a kiss or whatever you feel like Pretty please 🧁 💌💌💌💌🌸

it's pretty obvious that shota is a tense individual. his shoulders are so tense they're almost near his ears, and considering the kinds of energetic and enthusiastic children he works with, who often find themselves in trouble, it's hardly surprising that he only grows more stressed with each day that passes by. and obviously he's going to develop some knots, and needs a professional to sort him out.

it's actually all might that convinces shota to go to you, you've worked for the ex-number one hero before, and he knows you have a special touch, so he highly recommends you. all might makes sure you know all about the pain shota's been in before the man even arrives, and is confident that you'll be able to relieve some of the tension from his shoulders when he arrives.

shota is hesitant at first, but eventually he'll relent and let you do it, he'll do anything to get rid of his back pain. he's skeptical at first, it's hurting, but eventually your quirk comes into play and he can't even remember the last time he felt so relaxed. his body feels like jello, and he very nearly falls asleep until he feels your fingers kneading against the knots in his back.

although it's painful, shota it's nice for someone to be taking care of him for once, wanting to remove all the sources of pain and doing so in the most gentle way. eventually, the pain begins to subside as you work the knots out, and he feels like he can finally, truly begin to relax, and so he does, and after a while he's not sure whether it's your quirk working or just him actually learning to relax again.

he sings his praises when you're finally does, accepts your invitation for weekly sessions to make sure all the knots have been worked out and to maintain his current form. the both of you know he'll be all tensed up again by the end of the week, so it's relieving to know he'll come to you for some relief. and as you press a kiss to his cheek as a goodbye, he can't help but think this may become the best part of his week.