sunshine and motorcycles || scenario - katsuki bakugou

-classyb0id asked: How about like,, a motorcycle scenario? Katsuki has a motorcycle and maybe he brings ready out on a date? 

a/n: in case you didn't get my response to your request, i altered it slightly because i don't write smut/steamy stuff. thank you for understanding. :)

He's extra cautious when he drives, conscious of the body clinging onto him tightly on the back of the motorcycle. He steers carefully, adhering to all the rules and laws, eyeing all the vehicles that approached him, not even daring to go an inch over the speed limit. When he pulls up to the top of the hill, he parks his bike slowly, making sure the sudden change of angle doesn't cause you to fall off, and he takes your hand when he helps you off the bike. He clasps your hand in his as he leads you to the small plateau at the top, gripping the picnic basket tightly with the other and smiling when he sees you struggle to keep the blanket from slipping from your grip with your free arm.

The blanket is soft under his palms, and when he lies down with his hands under his head, the blanket rucking up slightly, it caresses the back of his neck pleasantly. He grunts when he feels your head hit his chest, warmth washing over him when you press your body against him, fingers drawing lazy patterns over his leathers. He moves a hand from behind his head, wounding it around your body and pulling you that little bit closer.

The sun beams down on the two of you, but isn't uncomfortably bright, and warms you further. The soft breeze isn't too cold, and is pleasantly fresh, carrying the strong perfumed scent of nearby flowers. Birds twitter among themselves, squirrels hop from branch to branch with seeds and fruit bulging their cheeks.

His growling stomach is the only thing that disrupts the peace, and he scowls at the disturbance, but can't help smile when he hears you giggle. Rays of light surround you like an ethereal glow, and all he can do is watch in awe as you shuffle over to the picnic basket on your knees and start to pull out the food you had prepared for the date. A generous portion of tantanmen, some sashimi and tamagoyaki, kashipan for dessert. His stomach rumbles again, and he pushes himself up into a sitting position, accepting the tub of tantanmen you push into his hands, the spicy scent causing his taste buds to tingle.

When you're distracted, he wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you against his chest between his spread legs, pressing the food against your lips to stop your protests. He revels in the near silence, enjoying the feeling of you against him, the sound of your breathing and the way you hum with every bite. He can't help but press a kiss to the top of you head as he offers you another bite, and he feels your body shiver in response, the sauce from the food smearing across your cheek when your movement jogs his arm.

He laughs at your disgruntled groan, grabbing the nearest napkin and rubbing it against your face, ignoring your protests about smearing it even more. When he discards the napkin he wraps both his arms around you, holding you tight and pressing a firm, exaggerated kiss to your cheek, pulling back and laughing boisterously when you swat at him.

Even as you score a particularly hard hit against his thigh, causing him to release you from the confines of his grip, he feels miraculously happy, the sun engulfing his sunshine, the centre of his world.