First Day

Jordan POV

I grabbed my skateboard running out the door.

Jordan: bye ma!

Mom: why you get your skateboard?

Jordan: so I can skateboard to school.

Mom: why can't you be like the normal girls?

I sighed slamming the door behind me skateboarding to school. I started the new school today. I wore my jeans and white t shirt and my red sweatshirt that says my old school on the front. On the back it had my last name and my number 23. I popped my beats on my head playing my music and put in my hood. I meet the school and I got off my skateboard grabbing it. I turned my music all the way. I didn't wanna hear anyone. I walked in the school going straight to the office getting my schedule. I went to homeroom sitting in the back listening to my music. The teacher started talking and I didn't listen.

??: Jordane. Is there a Jordane in here?

I took of my beats and put them around my neck walking up to her desk.

Jordan: That's me but Umm I go by Jordan.

??: ok. Umm Miss. Harris is walking with you too your classes today.

She pointed to a girl in the conner reading a book. Same type of style as me. Jeans and a jacket. I walked back there and looked at her.

Jordan: hi I'm Jordan. The girl you soposed to be showing around today.

??: hi I'm Sam.

She shook my hand. I asked questions making small talk. People were looking in this detection. I wondered why. The bell rung and I got up from my seat. Me and Sam walked down the hall. People staring. Making faces. Sam looked down. Next thing you know I didn't see her anymore. Where did she go? I started walking again till I got to my first class. Math. I walked in and introduced myself to the teacher. I sat down and started working on bellwork.

~Lunch~

After getting a lucnh I then looked for a spot to sit. I saw Sam sitting by herself. I went over to her. She looked up and looked confused.

Sam: why you sitting here?

Jordan: what I can't sit here?

Sam: no it's just nobody ever sits with me.

I was going to ask why when some girls came out of nowhere sitting at the table.

??: yo dike. Were my math homework?

Sam pulled a paper sliding it to the girl. She grabbed her shirt and pulled her close.

??: you better have got some wrong. If you didn't I'm coming back.

Her friends laughed and I grew angry. There's one thing you should now about me. Don't Tick Me Off.

Jordan: you should do your own homework.

The girls stopped laughing and turned to me.

??: I see dikey made a friend.

They all laughed and the girl grabbed my shirt pulling me close yelling in my face.

??: listen you must be new because I'm not the one. I will beat your ass in .3 seconds. And she is a loser. You don't wanna be friends with that.

Everybody in the cafeteria laughed. I wasn't amused. I pushed her back on the table. And hovered over her.

Jordan: first of all if you going to get all up in my face please brush your teeth. Second you don't wanna piss me off. Cuz you don't know me and you don't know what I can do. And unlike you Sam is nice not rude and trashy. So I'll be friends with her if I want to. And lastly if your going to yell at me please get some new weave Cuz it hanging out brush your stank as teeth and don't shop at Walmart for cloths. At least go to target.