✰ bathroom window : paul

you heard a knock before you were about to shower and you looked out your door. no one was there. You heard the same knock again and realized the sound was coming from your window. You quickly pulled back the curtain to see your boyfriend, Paul McCartney, smiling at you. You rolled your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You whispered.

"Coming to see ye of course." He smirked, climbing in. "Oh..and right in time I see." He noticed you were about to shower. He started to take off his shoes.

"Oh, don't even bother." He looked at you quizzically. "You're not getting in there with me!" He pouted at the news. "Oh, come off." You playfully smacked his shoulder. "Why did you come now?"

"Because I'm leaving for Hamburg tomorrow."

"What? W-When did you know this?" You were shocked and taken aback. Paul normally tells you these things, especially when it involves the band.

"A week ago.." he let out hesitantly, knowing your reaction.

"James Paul McCartney!" You yelled in a hushed tone. You then let your anger go. "I'm gonna miss you." You cupped his face and gave him a quick peck.

"Honey? I'm coming in with some towels for you to put in the closet in there." Your mother announced from outside the door. Your eyes widened and you quickly mouthed to Paul: 'In there' and pointed to the shower, stuffing him in. You opened the door and grabbed the towels.

"Thanks mum." You panted, closing the door. Poor Paul.

You pulled back your shower curtain to see a damp Paul. "Come in." He suggested, taking off the rest of his clothes. "The waters just fine." He teased playfully. You giggled and agreed, taking your clothes off and going in with him.

"Fancy meeting you 'ere." He smirked, kissing your shoulders softly. His arms felt down your body and he gave you deep kisses, dominating with his tongue.

__

You hung his somewhat wet clothing to dry and he changed into some clothing your brother left behind before leaving for university in London. You looked out your door to make sure that your parents bedroom door was closed before you quickly moved Paul into your room down the hall.

"How did you know I was in my bathroom?" You asked, closing your bedroom door behind you and going over to your closet, looking for your own clothes.

"Well I tried yer window first, and then yer mum came.." you shot him a worried expression. He laughed. "Kidding. But ye didn't answer so I figured I'd try yer bathroom window...why ye asking?" He went over to your vanity mirror and fluffed around his wet hair.

"Because I was curious. Now, why the hell would you wait until the night before to make me aware you're leaving me for god knows how long?" You quickly pulled a simple nightdress over your body and then placed a hand on your hip, waiting for Paul's incredible response.

"I knew ye'd be upset, and I didn't want our last days together to be sad." He frowned, looking disappointed in himself.

"Oh, Paul, luv...I would rather have known to prepare myself. Now, how long will you be away? Is it like last time?" You cupped his rounded face in your palms and sat down next to him on your bed.

"Well...." his eyes turned away from you and you knew it wouldn't be good news. "It's a big of a longer stay.."

"How long, Paul?" You hissed, trying to control your rising anger.

"Two months." You scoffed in disbelief.

"Yer a fucking idiot." You hissed, your Liverpudlian coming out along with a quick wave of anger. He looked down at his feet, his full lips in a pout.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I realize now that I should have told ye sooner."

"No kidding."

"I'm sorry." He replied again, his eyes turning glossy. Your bedroom was dimly lit by your one lamp on the nightstand, the only other source of light coming from the lamppost nearby on your street. Your heart suddenly ached for him and you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close to you once more.

"It's alright. At least I know now." You rubbed his back and heard him sniffle just a bit. "Uh, Paul? What are you going to do about your teaching degree?" He looked up at you and you let your arms drop back into your lap.

"I-I think I'm going to leave school. I've got the basics and with the band going so far.." he looked at you, almost hoping you would understand. You gave him a reassuring smile. Although you weren't totally understanding of his decision, you also knew that Paul must make his own choices.

"Well, I'll always be here to support you." He beamed at your reaction and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

"I love ye so much, baby." He nuzzled his head into your neck and sighed, his breath making your hairs stand up. You giggled a bit and he smirked, kissing your neck and starting to tickle the sides of your stomach.

"Shh! Paul!!" You giggled loudly. "We have to be quiet!" You smiled down at him, he was now strapped on top of you, his mop top hair dangling past his face. He smirked and pressed a finger to his lips, still giggling but quietly. He leaned down and pressed a firm kiss to your lips before rolling over next to you on your mattress. He wrapped his arms around your torso and brought you close to him.

"I really hope your band does well." You exhaled into the quiet air of the late night.

"Me too." He looked a bit worried for a moment, but then smiled at you comfortingly.

"It's okay to be worried, Paul."

"I know, Luv. I'm just trying to be positive. John's got a big head about it all, I think." You gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran your fingers lightly through his soft, light brown hair.

"I don't want to leave you." He added softly, pouting and giving you kisses. You sighed and held him, knowing it would be a full 8 weeks until you could hug and kiss him again.

__