TRIENTA Y CUATRO

Heyyy so I listened to Bruises by Lewis Capaldi. I was moved mostly by the tune and his voice.

No! No! I can't risk my family for this. Charlie was right!

A lot of people have warned me of how dangerous these men were so, I couldn't kill my family just because of a stupid car. He dropped the key to the car on the table which means that the car was still in his yard. What if he was lying? Like anything is possible. But no! He was also crying so how's it a lie?

Truth or lie. I still can't jinx it. I can't go with that car.

I took in a deep breath. Nothing must happen to my family cause, that's the only thing I've got. I cried hard mehn I really cried in pain cause I was too weak and I hated it. I wish I could just do something.

I cleared my throat. "Then who's this drug lord?"

His eyes widened and I could see more tears coming out of his eyes as he began to shake his head. "No."

"Tell me Charlie...there are only two drug lords which are strong enough to do this kind of thing so, tell me which one!"

"No Teresa...please!" He said in tears.

"The drug lord you're working for could be the person behind his death! Tell me! Please! Please, Charlie please!"

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

"Because I have to make him pay!"

"Are you stupid? You can't do anything."

"Leave that to me, Mr Charlie. So tell me!"

"Teresa I can't...I'm sorry."

"If you want to repay my dad for all he did for you....then just tell me who the drug lord is. I'm begging you, Mr Charlie."

He groaned out loud then, picked a knife from the table and placed it on his neck.

"What are you doing?!!" I screamed in shock.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you who the drug lord is and I can't live for not repaying your father for all he has done. Avenging his death is the only way I can repay him and if I'm not saying who the drug lord is then, what's the worth of living then?"

"Don't be dumb Mr Charlie! You don't have to kill yourself!"

"I'm sorry."

"No!" I screamed and tried to get to him so I could stop him but I was too late. He slit his throat and I watched as blood spilled out of his neck. My eyes widened in shock as I kept watching the way his own blood was spilling.

I fell on my knees and bent my head in silence.

I would have stopped him before the deed but it was already done. He chose to die and there was absolutely nothing I could do. I stared hard at the floor and replayed everything that just happened.
Life wasn't having any meaning as people were just dying for one reason or the other. What if I was next? What if I was next in line?!

Fuck it! All I know is that, I'm not dying before the murderer.

This is happening because of those deadly drug lords. I don't care which of them owns my dad's car but if I wasn't having it, so will the drug lord! None of us is getting the car at the end of the day. Fifty, fifty.

I took the keys from the table in rage and went straight to his yard and got the gun out of the glove compartment. I kissed it. "This is mine now. Drug lord I'm gonna blow your fucking head with this."

I ignited the engine and began to drive. Just drive! What I was feeling right there couldn't be explained cause I was full of rage and very sad at the same time. The tears kept coming out of my eyes uncontrollably and I thought to myself. Why me? Why my dad? Why Mr Charlie? Just why?

I parked at a fuel station and cleaned my tears cause, I didn't want any consolation at that moment.

"A can of petrol and a lighter costs ten dollars." The black huge seller said and I paid. Getting into the car, I continued driving.

"Damn you drug lord. None of us is getting this car bitch!

I drove completely out of the city and parked in a vast open space and got out of the car. I began to pour the petrol on the car in anger. My mind was just running through everything I've been through already. When I emptied the can, I drop it on the car and took out the lighter from my pocket. Looking at the car in pain, I set it ablaze.

I moved away from the heat so, I wouldn't hurt myself and fell on my knees screaming in agony!

Woah Teresa can be really crazy when she's mad. I'm sure you're enjoying the story so go tell your friends to read this amazing book. Vote and leave comments. Love ya.