Resolutions

Aminu’s pov

After he end his call with his son Jabir, he frowned and dropped his phone on the little center table in front of him, he looked back up at his brother Gambo, they had been discussing resolutions on how to solve the issues between their families.

Aminu cleared his throat and spoke. “That was Jabir, he said he encountered the same girl, him and Idris encountered at the mosque, but she didn’t remember him” Aminu said scratching at his all grey beard.

“Ohm…..” Gambo said, “I think this might be a case of Jinn possession, Astagfirullah  You know the prophet had said we cannot see the Jinns with our naked eyes, so it might had just used the innocent’s girl body to contact Idris and Jabir” Gambo suggested.

“That might be true but why go through the trouble” Aminu questioned confused.

“I don’t know but I think it fancy its self some sort of protector, may Allah protector us” Gambo answered.

“hmm……maybe but that aside, how are Maimuna and your wife Lami?” Aminu said looking at his brother intensely.

“They are both fine, but Lami is still angry, I suggest we give her more time to cool of” Gambo side, looking away from his elder brother.

“I understand but Gambo you aren’t angry at Hauwa? You have managed to keep a leveled head through all this” Aminu said.

“I am angry Ya Aminu after all Maimuna is my daughter too but the damage has already been done and I have no other choice but to forgive and pray Allah give hajiya Hauwa guidance, I hope we are all able to overcome this and let bygones be bygones” Gambo said heatedly, still unable to look his brother in the eyes.

“Hauwa truly regrets what she did, she has been fasting and asking for Allah’s forgiveness and she has also been calling Lami, but no answer, so I told her to give her sometime, her situation with Abdul’s is a different matter entirely, the boy has been avoiding his mother like a plague and anytime they do meet, they end up having a bad fight, I am afraid all these will soon take its toll on Hauwa” Aminu said sounding stressed out.

“May Allah grant us patience” Gambo muttered.

“Ok that aside what are we going to do with Hajiya Mairo, after all she is the mastermind behind the entire thing” Aminu asked

“I suggest we have a seat down with her and discussed the issue; after all what we did for her I can’t even begin to phantom the reason why she would do this”. Gambo said perplexed and exhausted with the entire situation.

“Do you think Shafa know’s her mother’s about her mother’s deeds”.

“I don’t know truly, that’s why I left that part out, Idris would be so devastated if Shafa was in on it, we should be sure before we disclose the remaining part to the kids” Aminu  said.

The both bade farewell to each other before, Gambo left for his home.

************************************😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵