Goodbyes

Gambo's residence
2:07am
Maimuna’s pov

“Please don’t leave me, don’t leave he like Ya Abdul left me, please stay” Maimuna pleading with her friend in gold. She had gone to bed a few a hours ago and her friend had come to bade her fare well, if she knew that this would had happened she would never had gone to sleep but she was so tired and her body and mind just faded away and her subconscious took her to her favorite place.

“I have to go now friend but I promise anytime you need me I won’t be far, you are safe now Maimuna I promise and as for Abdul he will soon be back” the lady in gold said kindly to her.

Maimuna sobbed silently as she felt her friend’s hand slowly slip out of hers, she unsuccessful tried to grab her friend’s hand again but her digit refused to cooperate.

“Good bye Maimuna”. The lady in gold said fading away slowly.

At that precise moment Maimuna was jolted awake by a gentle but firm shake, disoriented she stirred and said the first name on her lips. “Ya Abdul?” Maimuna grunt

“Waye Ya Abdul? Maman ki kike kira Ya Abdul” Hajiya Lami hissed irritated.

“Umma? Inna Ya Abdul yake, naji kewan shi, dan Allah ki kira mun shi” Maimuna pleaded with her mother.

“Ke ashe ba’a kida hankali, dan Allah ki tashi kiyi salah, lokacin subhi yayi” Lami scolded and left the room grumbling in annoyance.

***********************************
I know it's short I am sorry 😣