Royal Trouble (1)

The photo on top is the Palace.

Arabella's P.O.V.

"Move your hands faster Bella, we don't have all day. The King has decided to have an early lunch today and we cannot disappoint them."  Raya said frantically running around the kitchen gathering everything up to make it perfect. 

Sighing I stepped in front of her gently grabbing her arms, "Raya, calm down. The King said an early lunch which is around 11:00 am right now its barely 9:30 am. We will have enough time."

She shook her head pulling out of my grip, "Have you seen the list of food items they have sent us."

Looking at her confused I tilt my head to the side, "List?"

Walking over to the counter she handed me a piece of paper, my eyes widened as I looked down at it. "What the hell?"

Was this lunch or some sort of feast they were planning? 

"Exactly!"

Shaking my head, "It's fine, well split the work, you do the appetizers, I'll do the main meals and the deserts we'll do together."

"Fine let's get to work," Raya had just turned around when

"Girls, Prince Zayn has requested Arabella's presence in his room." Raya looked at me freaked out but I looked at her calmly turning towards the guard I nodded, "Alright,"

Taking a deep breath I roll my eyes what did he want now? All he did was make it his mission to insult me in front of his one night stands oh and then it was my job to lead them out of the palace discreetly so King Noah wouldn't know about his dirty deeds.

Or it could be he just wanted to annoy the hell out of me. See even though Raya and I are maids of the palace we still lived here, in the servents chambers, and growing up here gave him the chance to bully both of us until Raya and I got to busy to deal with his and his younger brother Prince Miles.

Still, they found ways to get to us. "You may go inside," The guard said roughly before opening the door for me. Stepping in I bow as an order not making eye contact, "What may I do for you, Prince Zayn?"

I heard him chuckle, tensing as I felt him getting closer to me, "You can shut the door now Eddie," The guard shut the door, sighing probably shaking his head at him too.

As soon as the door shut I looked up to glare at him, "What do you want?"

"Good Morning to you too Ellie," He wasn't wearing a shirt quickly looking down to the floor again I step back from him.

"Seriously, I have a lot of stuff to do downstairs with Rya so it will be really helpful if you would tell me what you want so I could go."

"Ellie, Ellie, Ellie," Zayn said in a taunting way, "You know better than to speak to me like that, to a Prince-like that anyways." He began circling around me, "I just wanted to spend some time with you, is that so much to ask."

As Zayn began to step forward I took steps back, "Royalty and Civilians don't make a good match."

Backing me up against the wall he leaned in making me flinch hitting my head against the wall, "It did when we were younger,"

"You did nothing but make my life hell," I said glaring at him

Tilting his head to the side a little he shrugged, "I think I made it more fun,"

Scoffing I turned my face to look away from him, "Look, this is highly inappropriate. I am not here to be harassed by you now if you would just tell me what you wanted it would be great."

Backing away from me, he smirked, "Send me some coffee from the kitchen, " Nodding I went to go open the door, "Oh, and make sure you make it. I only like your coffee."

"As you wish," I said through gritted teeth

"Eddie!" He yelled, Eddie opened the door for me sighing, I look back and give him one last look before storming off. 

God, he made me so mad!

He is the most... the most disgusting, vile, disrespectful person in the whole world. I wonder what he is going to be like when he gets crowned King next week.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Chuckling I fall back onto my bed, Arabella, she is the only girl in this whole palace that won't drop down onto her knees for me in a split second. 

She has that attitude, that bite that drives me crazy. Ever since we were younger she never liked me, I didn't like her either, I still don't. But there something about her that reels me in. 

"Prince Miles wants to come in Zayn," Eddie said through the intercom,

Pressing the button, "Let him in,"

Jumping ontop of me he nearly knocks all the air out of me, "What the hell Miles?!"

"Guess who's coming to the palace today?" He said all exicted, 

"Who?"

"You're future wife, Princess Layla"

Glaring at him, I huff "Please, she's your future wife and you know it. Stop trying to pass her to me."

He groaned knowing I caught on, "But-"

"Shut up Miles, Layla is perfect for you,"

"Fine, if she's mine then who is yours?"

Looking up at my ceiling, I shrug, "I don't know, but I know it's not Layla...because I heard mom and dad asking for her hand for you, not me."

"But you have to get married too, you know to find a Queen."

I punched him on his shoulder, "I don't need one right away, there is no law that says it is  mandatory to have a Queen before you're a King."

Miles sighed rubbing his arm, "Fine, I guess I'll be the first to get married while you wait."

"When are they going to be here?"

"They are coming for brunch, so Dad has given the kitchen crew a huge list of food items,"

So that's what she was busy with, smiling I look down, "Prince you're coffee is here," Eddie said through the intercom 

"Come in," Eddie stepped in with the tray, it had coffee and chocolate chip muffin on the side. Smirking, I chuckled, she knew that I would ask for something else to eat with it, shaking my head I grab the tray from him and say, "Thanks Eddie,"

Eddie was my guard and my best friend, always by my side, "No problem Zayn,"

Looking down I began to have my breakfast when Miles pointed something out, "What's that?"

Confused I saw a paper underneath the cup, pulling it out I open it,

I knew you would call me back upstairs for a stupid muffin so enjoy it. Don't call me today, I am very busy.

Enjoy Prince  

"Who sent that?" Miles said taking the note from me, "Is it your girlfriend?"

Taking the note back from him, I scrunch it up, "No, I don't have a girlfriend. I have fun and then kick them out you know that."

Miles shrugged, "Fine, I'm going to go get ready, you should too."

I nodd taking a sip from my coffee, time to do royal duties.