Royal Trouble(34)

Colton Haynes as Evan Brown.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Fuck, last night was a shit show. Ellie and I thought that the kids would sleep peacefully throughout the night because of the party but Bray and Nala made it their mission Ellie couldn't get a wink of sleep. And me? I had to hear her footsteps come in and out of the room every couple of minutes until I lost it.

Flashback to Last Night 

As Ellie got up for what seemed like the hundredth time I sat up on the bed glaring at her, "Just stay there Ellie, or bring them here." I snapped at her

She turned around giving me a murderous look, "Maybe if you got off of your ass and helped me with them they wouldn't fucking take turns waking up. But no you are going to sit there and snap at me instead of doing that so fuck off Zayn."

"Is that why you keep coming in and out of the room, to annoy me."

Flipping me off she didn't acknowledge me with an answer before leaving the room. 

Groaning I ripped the blankets off of me and followed her in the nursery quietly stepping in as she was rocking Bray, Nala was screaming at the top of her lungs so I came from behind her and picked her up beginning to rock her too. 

Ellie looked at me surprised, "You happy now?" I said looking at her, "I'm here."

Sighing she shook her head at me, "What?" I whispered looking at her.

"Nothing, thank you for coming," She said gently smiling at me,

"Don't make a habit of it," I grumbled looking down at Nala lovingly,

End of Flashback.

Eddie stormed through gates of my office with a murderous look on his face, "Zayn, I have to tell you something,"

Confused I look away from the agreement I had to study, "What?"

"We found him,"

My heartbeat began to race, "Found who?"

"Sahara's Killer,"

Everything blurred out in the room, Eddie's lips were moving still but I couldn't hear anything, that fucking bastard took everything from me and hid, hid for two fucking years. "Where is he?"

"The guards have him downstairs in the prison area, he was trying to run out of the kingdom, but the description of the bystanders matched him perfectly so they brought him here. Zayn his face matches perfectly while the sketch we have been carrying around."

My body began shaking from anger, "Take me to him."

"Zayn..." Eddie began 

"Take me to him Eddie," I snapped at him

He sighed before nodding at me, "Come on,"

Rushing down to the prison area I heard his voice, "I didn't fucking do anything, this isn't right keeping me here like this. I demand to speak with someone in charge." He yelled at one of the guards. "Let me go,"

Clenching my jaw I smirk a little seeing him struggle in the chains, "You aren't going anywhere, Evan Brown right?"

He stiffens as he looked up making eye contact with me, "King Zayn,"

Raising an eyebrow at him I stepped in front of him moving the guards to the side, "You demanded to speak to someone in charge, well here I am."