Royal Trouble (10)

Zayn's P.O.V.

Shocked I took a couple of steps back and sat down on my bed, "What the fuck..." I whispered to myself 

Eddie paced around in front of me, "She was raped?" He said out loud 

I looked down at the floor, "I didn't know, I swear I didn't know, I would have never tried to..."

"I told you to leave her alone Zayn," Eddie said angrily, "I told you she is different from the other girls that you go after."

Looking up at him I shook my head, "I swear Eddie, I swear I didn't know otherwise I never would have-"

"What forced yourself on her? You shouldn't do that to any girl Zayn, just because you are a Prince doesnt give you the right over everyone."

Standing up I glare at him, "I have never forced myself on any girl they come to me." I said jabbing him in the chest, "And I would never do that. I just kissed her because she was mouthing me off."

"Forcefully," He gritted through his teeth, "Look I see he as my little sister Zayn and I am asking you now stay away from her."

But that was the one thing I couldn't do, it was like there was something pulling me to her. 

"Fine,"

He sighed walking out of my room, "Where are you going?" I called after him. 

"To get answers," Raya. 

"I'm coming with you,"

"Let's go."

Walking out of the room we both stormed down the stairs into the kitchen seeing Raya frantically trying to call someone her eye at us. "Where is she?" She said storming over to me pissed off. "What did you do to her?!"

Eddie stepped in front of me immediately before she could get to me, "Get out of my way Eddie, this jackass has made her life hell. He has no idea what she has gone through and he-"

"We know" Eddie cut her off, "We know what she's been through,"

All the color from her face drained, "W-What?" She whispered

"She told us," I said finally speaking up pushing Eddie to the side I step out from behind him. "I stepped over my boundaries and it pushed her over the edge."

Raya glared at me, "Of course you did, last time she went in your room she had a panic attack-"

"She had one again that's how she told us that she was raped."

Eddie cut in again, "Raya, who did it?"

Raya looked away, "I don't know, she couldn't see his face."

Eddie gently moved her face to make her look at him, "When?"

She shrugged him off,  "Look just leave okay? You two have no right to know when, how, or who did it. Leave us alone, I have to find her."

"But-" 

"Just go okay? Both of you have done enough damage today. We are fine alone, we always have been, we don't need you now and never will need you. So just back off."

I groaned in frustration, "We are just trying to-"

"We don't need your help!" She said slightly raising her tone at me, "Look, Prince Zayn, please leave before I say something I am not supposed too. You are a Royal, Royals are not supposed to be here and Eddie you don't have to fake caring about her, leave." Raya said before she stormed out of the kitchen leaving Eddie, Annie, and I standing there.