Royal Trouble (5)

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran 

All Of Me - John Legend

Arabella's P.O.V.

Groaning in pleasure I let the hot water hit my body after a long day, standing underneath the shower I let my muscle relax under the water. 

The King and Queen were pleased with all the efforts we made with all the food, so they asked us to serve it too. Great... note the sarcasm, now Raya and I are getting ready.

The server's uniform is red tonight, so I am going to be wearing a red dress as well as Raya. 

"Don't hog all the hot water Bella, I have to get ready too." She said hitting the door with her hand. 

"Yeah, yeah I'm almost done," I said shutting the water and stepping out of the shower. Raya and I are the most important servants for the King and the Queen because our parents use to be good friends with them. 

Raya's father was a General in the army, and my father was the head cook, all of them went to royal school together. But still, they were under them.  After they passed away King and Queen took us under their wing, gave us a place to stay, work, got to school. We owe everything to them.

Quickly doing my makeup and putting on my dress I step out as Raya just rushes pushing past me

Quickly doing my makeup and putting on my dress I step out as Raya just rushes pushing past me. "You need to calm down Raya, it's not like they are going to wait for us to start the ceremony. We are commoners, and always will be commoners for them."

She ignored me as I heard the shower turning on, sighing I put on my heels before walking over to the mirror just to quickly do touch-ups. Raya came out in record time. " We have to get there on time."

"Damn Raya, you who trying to impress huh?" I said teasing her a little, "Is it, Eddie?"

Raya pushed me away gently, "Shut up, and no. I just felt like dressing up a little. Its been a long time since we have done anything other than work."

She was right, it had been along time, we have been so busy for the past month just planning for this week, Miles Wedding Week.

"Alright, let's go and serve these Royals," I said smiling linking arms with her.