Royal Trouble (25)

Arabella's P.O.V.

"What did he say!" Raya said fuming pacing around the kitchen, "He threatened you and you let him?"

Looking away from her I sighed rubbing my belly, "Raya, he's a King I can't just ignore him and he got Noah and Tessa involved."

Raya stopped in front of me, "Are you going to be okay?"

Forcing a smile on my face I looked her, "Yes, I'll be fine, so how was your talk with Eddie? I mean you didn't come home last night."

"He took me to the beach forcing me to listen to him, I said that it's going to take time, I listened I did, but I can't let him in as I did before."

Nodding I look at her understandingly, "I know...but Eddie, he is a good guy I just think that Zayn and Miles got to his head-"

"That doesnt justify what he did Bella," She said snapping at me, "Neither does what Zayn did to you either."

Sighing, I nodd, she was right, "So what's going to happen now?" Raya asked

"I don't know, Uncle Noah said that I'll be Zayn's Queen because this child-"

"Is Royalty,"  A voice said cutting in from behind me, and from the look on Raya's face, I can easily guess who it is.

Turning around I turn to face him, "What do you want Zayn?"

"Can I not come to visit my future Queen Ellie?"

"And the mother of your child," Raya said glaring at him, "Did you forget about that?"

He smirked stepping forward to come closer to me but I backed away, "Seriously Zayn,"

"You don't have to work anymore," He said still walking towards me, "Annie will come to take your place."

Glaring at him my back hit the island, "I want to work,"

"What you want doesnt matter,"

"Zayn!" I snapped, "You are taking everything away from me, I just want to work and be free of you for a couple of hours."

"You have a doctor's appointment today," He said bluntly caging me in with his arms, "Working today is not possible."

Looking at him confused I shook my head, "No I don't,"

"Yes you do, I booked it."

"Excuse me?"

"Ultrasound Ellie, its been three months we have to go in for a check-in-" and before I could cut in he put his hand up, "Before you say I have no right on you or the child Mom asked me too. So let's go."

Grabbing my hand he began to lead me out of the kitchen as Raya watched us, "Raya Annie will be here in a few minutes."

Clenching my jaw I let him lead me out, "Wait, I have to grab my stuff from the apartment."

Raising his eyebrow at me he nodded, "Let's go,"

Quickly grabbing my stuff I sit in the car beside him gently drawing a circle on my stomach, my back had been killing me ever since last night. Maybe the doctor could prescribe something to me. 

"Ellie, you can't work anymore," Zayn said staring ahead at the road, "You have to understand."

"I don't need to understand anything Zayn, I want to work."

"Look I won't be around that much, but working can harm the image of you like a Queen,"

"So what do you expect me to do?" I said glaring at him, "Sit around all day?"