Royal Trouble (2)

Arabella's P.O.V.

Exhausted Raya and I slump down to the kitchen floor, after two hours of constant cooking, plating, and cleaning we finally had a small break. By break, I mean a minute break because then another guard came in and ordered us to bring out all the food. 

Groaning I got up to my feet wincing, "Wait, before you two come out change your aprons,"

Raya rolled her eyes at him chucking me a clean on we both put it on, kind of cleaning up, redoing out hair, and grabbed the appetizer plates putting on a face smile and head out. 

There was no one there, confused I looked at Raya but she just shrugged telling me to leave it, placing down the first two plates we went to go get the other two. 

Suddenly music began playing announcing someone's arrival, "Were we expecting guests today?"

I shook my head, "I have no idea," Quickly placing the plates on the table we scurried to the back where the cameras were placed, three other royals walked into our palace, the Princess looked gorgeous, damn. At times I wished I could dress like that, afford to go to balls where I am not serving or cleaning up spilled drinks. 

"Girls, is everything on the table?" The guard said coming in once again,

"Yes Sir, everything is placed on the table for them to come and feast," Raya said 

As the guard was about to leave I couldn't help myself but ask "Sir, who is here today?"

"Princess Layla Grant, with her mom and dad."

"For what?"

"Marriage Alliance, for Prince Miles,"

Confused, I nodded, "Alright,"

Wasn't Zayn suppose to get married first? I mean he was the one being appointed to King in less than a week and having a Queen would help his case so much.

Truly I never understood why King Noah is stepping down leaving the Kingdom in the hands of Zayn, rolling my eyes, god if he annoys me now when he's King he'll torture me.

"Her name is so familiar right?" Raya said sitting down on the floor again, "Didn't she come and play with us all the time when we were little."

"I'm not sure, but even if she did it probably doesnt matter to her."

Raya sighed, "Fuck, I am so tired."

"Me too,"

"Sarai and Arabella you two have been called out to the dining room." The guard announced again, surprising both of us. Groaning we got up dusting of our clothes we walked out forcing a smile on our face. 

Stepping out we bowed, not looking directly at anyone, it's against the rules unless they are speaking to us. "Yes, My King," We said together. 

King Noah chuckled, "Layla, here are Sarai and Arabella,"

What did she want from us?

Looking up we made eye contact  with her she was beaming at us, "Hey guys do you remember me?"

Raya and I looked at each other, "We used to play together when we were younger, our little group. Miles, Zayn, me, and both of you."

Raya smiled, "Yeah, sorry it's just been so long."

Layla shook her head, "No worries,"

My eyes wandered and they got locked on Zayn's making him smirk sending me a little wave, clenching my jaw I looked away from him. 

The King and Queen smiled at us before nodding at us, signaling us to go but before we could Zayn spoke out, "We should do that again, right Layla?"

Layla looked at him confused, "Do what again?"

"Get together, catch up with each other."

Queen Tessa smiled squeezing his hand gently, "That's a lovely idea, Sarai and Arabella if you two don't have much work tomorrow night, you guys should get together."

I was strongly against this, that smirk and mischief dancing in Zayn's eyes didn't seem like a safe zone to enter, I was about to say no but Raya beat me to it, "Of course, we would love too."

Zayn looked at me before switching his gaze towards Raya, "Perfect,"

"We'll bring the next course," I said dragging Raya behind me

"Raya! Why would you say yes!"

She gave me a blank look, "What you wanted me to say No, we hate your sons we will not like to come."

Giving her a dumb look I say, "Of course not, but there are other ways to say no Raya."

"It's just a couple of hours Bella, calm down."

Looking away from her I grab the other plates walking out without her, she doesn't understand, Zayn lives for moments like these, please, please god take care of me tomorrow. 

Zayn's P.O.V.

Looking down at my food I dug in ignoring all the conversations going on around me, my only focus was about all the things I was going to do to her tomorrow evening. Fuck, if she would just give in my interest would be gone in her but her being her she won't. 

Annoying her is the only thing that entertains me in this stupid palace. 

"Do you agree Zayn?" Dad said gently shaking me, 

"I'm sorry, I was lost in my own thoughts."

Dad smiled at me, "I was saying, that after Miles's wedding it is time for you to find your Queen."

"Queen... yes of course,"

"Do you have anyone in sight?" Mom said pipping in

Miles chuckled shaking his head at me making me glare at him, "No one in particular,"

Dad chuckled, "No rush, find the right Queen son, I'm sure I found the right one." He said looking over at mom making her blush. 

Clearing my throat I nodded, "Right, "

How was I supposed to find my Queen when all the clouded my thought was her. Fuck I need her underneath me, I hate her, she hates me but there is something between us and that is sexual frustration. All I have to do is fuck her and leave her just like the other girls but how she's not that easy. 

Mission, Have sex with Ellie.