Royal Trouble (4)

Arabella's P.O.V.

Embarrassed from last night I had no motivation to get up from my bed, Why me? I don't want to be kissed or touched by another man. But Prince Douchebag is after me, torturing me when his lips came close to me, everything flashed before my eyes again. 

I even shook my head did he listen? No. It's like men don't understand what no means, he didn't either. 

"Bella," Raya said gently placing her hand on my back rubbing it, "You have to get up,"

Groaning I hide my head under the blanket, "I don't want too,"

Raya pulled the blanket off of me, "Come on Bella, we have to cook a feast again. The King and Queen don't know about what happen if they see are tardiness well get in trouble."

Forcing myself out of bed I push past her, "If I get called into Zayn's room you will be taking the order not me."

"Fine, now go get ready." Sighing I went into the bathroom changing into my uniform for the palace and walked out quickly. 

"Let's go,"

Ducking and hiding we walked into our safe zone the kitchen where the long ass list of food items was left by the King's messenger. "This is going to take forever, how are we suppose to make all this food all on our own?"

"Don't complain, Bella, let's just get to work." She said pulling out the main ingredients for everything. 

Taking a deep breath  I began on the appetizers, today was the day Layla and Miles got engaged and all the catering responsibility was on us. Two souls who just want to survive but after cooking basically all day then having to serve everyone it was exhausting.

"Arabella, Prince Zayn has asked for you." A guard said stepping into the kitchen.

Giving Raya a desperate look she put her knife down, "Bella is busy, I will come instead."

The guard shook his head, "That would mean disrespect in his honor, Arabella if you would come along."

Raya sighed giving me a sad look knowing she couldn't do anything more, putting my knife down I wipe my hands on my apron, "Coming,"

Walking behind the guard I kept my head down as I saw Eddie standing there with a cold look on his face, his expressions sorta changed when he saw me, almost warm. The guard and him nodded at each other as he left me at his mercy, "Morning Bella," Eddie said

"Morning Sir," I whispered keeping my head down

Opening the door for me he sighed, "The Prince is waiting for you,"

Nodding I stepped inside his room keeping my distance, "What can I help you with?"

Zayn hadn't said anything since I stepped in, I think he was just staring at me, slightly looking up at him I caught his eye, clearing my throat I ask again, "What can I help you with?"

Lazily jumping off of his bed he kept a cold look on his face, "Answers,"

Looking at him confused, "Answers?"

"Why did you freak out when I tried to kiss you?"

"I'd rather not talk about it if that is all you were going to ask I need to get back to the kitchen. Raya and I have a lot of food to make for the engagement ceremony so if I may leave-"

"No, no you may not."

I glared at him, "What is your problem?"

He stepped closer to me making me take a step back, "What is your problem?"