Royal Trouble (19)

Arabella's P.O.V.

I woke up groaning as I sat up again, I didn't sleep at all last night, I kept on tossing and turning, I got up three times last night to throw up and then I got this strong urge to have Ben and Jerry's  Cookie Dough Ice Cream but there wasn't any so I was pissed off for about an hour before forcing myself to go back to bed. 

To sum it all up, it was a shit show last night. 

"Bella, I think you should go to the doctors, just to see why you are throwing up so much," Raya said coming into my room, she checked my forehead with the back of her hand, "You don't have a fever."

Shaking off her hand, "I'm fine, I probably just ate sometimes bad. You know I hate going to the doctors."

"Bella..."

"Look I'll go tomorrow if I'm still throwing up during the day today," I said trying to avoid the subject knowing she wasn't going to win, Raya nodded. 

"Do we have anything important to do today other than just prep?" She asked,

"Mm, not that I know of..."

Suddenly there was a frantic knock on our front door, Raya looked confused as she got up to open the door, Layla was standing there with a huge smile on her face, "Good Morning," She said barging in.  

"Good Morning," Raya said, "What are you doing here Layla?"

"Well I thought all of us could go out today, for lunch, maybe do a little shopping, it'll be fun."

Raya smiled at her, "That would actually be great. Anything to get out of the palace for a little while."

"Where is Bella?" She asked 

"She is just laying in bed, Ill get her up right now."

Layla chuckled, "Um, one more thing..."

"What?"

"Annie will be joining us,"

Groaning I roll out of bed before walking out, "Layla I don't think that is going to be a good idea." I said stepping out. 

"Look, she is really sorry, she didn't think that you know they are going to do that to you guys. The bet they told her was just a kiss not sleeping with you two."

Sighing I look over to Raya who nodded, "Fine,"

Layla gently smiled at us,  "Annie you can come in."

Annie shyly walked in looking down at the floor, "Hi," She whispered

Raya walked over to her gently lifting her face up to look at her, "Hey Annie,"

Annie hugged her really tight, "I am so so sorry Raya, I didn't think Eddie would do that. Usually, it was Miles and Zayn doing that kind of stuff. I promise I will never ever do anything like this again."

Raya hugged her back, "Its okay,"

Letting go of Raya she walked up to me, "I'm sorry Bella,"

"Hey, we thought you as a little sister and you always will be our little sister." I said hugging her, "What they did wasn't right, but what you did wasn't right either. So be careful okay?"

"I promise," She said hugging me back,

"Okay, now let me wuickly go get ready and out we go." Stepping out of the hug I quickly go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, I looked awful.