Chapter 19

"Monroe." Mr Tanicho called me, I had fallen asleep in class.

"Sorry sir."

"I see you like that detention class very much lately."

"No sir, I don't. It won't happen again." I said. He gave me a death glare and went on to teach.

Then lunch arrived and I did not feel like eating.

"I'm home alone this afternoon, you guys want to come over and hang?" I asked them.

"Sure why not. I'll bring snacks." Kylie volunteered. That was anticipated anyway.

"I'll bring me." Henry said, that was also anticipated.

"Yea, I know since that's all you can offer."

"Can Tim come?"

"I don't see why not." I said. I guess I was starting to warm up to Tim, just a little bit though. And it would better because if they started getting cosy and smooch, I would have Henry to keep me company, on a friendly basis.

"Where are your parents?" Henry asked.

"They went over to my aunt's house for the weekend."

"Why don't you throw a party? It's Friday." Kylie said.

"P..p...party? No, I cannot have hundreds of uncontrollable teenagers getting drunk and laid at my house dude. Absolutely not."

"You have to, it'll be fun." Henry chimed in.

"No Henry, no. Chances are I won't even enjoy the party because I'd be watching out for any vandalism."

"Ugh! Party pooper." Kylie said and rolled her eyes.

"I go to parties, I don't host them."

The day went by quickly, Henry and Kylie came to my house with the snacks and Henry brought some vodka and tequila. I then decided that I was in a mood to get wasted. No reason behind it.

"Hi Tim." I greeted as soon as he got in holding Kylie's waist.

"Hey Elle, thanks for inviting me."

"It's no problem." They went on to sit in the living room while I sorted out the snacks that Kylie dumped on me.

I made buttered popcorn and sprinkled some chutney spice on it. I put it in a big bowl and the other snacks in the other big bowl. I poured cranberry juice for them, alcohol was for later in the night.

We finished off the season of 13 reasons why, then watched Euphoria. It was kind of uncomfortable for me to watch Kylie and Tim cuddling like that. It didn't make me feel lonely, it was just uncomfortable.

At about eight, I brought in the vodka and tequila and some shot-glasses.

Henry told me that two guys from class were coming together with other two girls but they would not be sleeping over. I let that happen, hoping that nobody tweets about this little get together.

I poured the vodka in the ten shot glasses and put them on the table. Time to get wasted.

Henry suggested that we play a game.

"What game?"

"Never have I ever." He said.

"Ooooh." I heard the two girls say. They introduced themselves as Melinda and Heather, while the guys were Spencer and Kaz.

"So if you've done it, you take a shot. No backing out and we have to be completely honest." Melinda told us the rules of the popular game.

"Cool. I'm in." Kylie said.