Chapter 45

After showering, I woke Riley up to go and shower. It was Monday and because Henry and Kylie could not come to see Riley yesterday, they were only going to see her today.

We went downstairs to have breakfast. My mother was making sandwiches for us, way to go Riley for making my mother a softie.

"Are you going to school like that?"

"Like what mom?"

"With your hair down like that? Tie it and look like a student."

"But mom, I'm wearing a no-shoulder dress, I think it goes well with my hair let down."

"Yea speaking of which, take off that dress as well. It's inappropriate for school." Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today mom? She'd take me to my early grave if I said that out loud. But since when does she tell me what to wear for school?

I mentally rolled my eyes then went upstairs to change into my normal boring clothes. At least that's what Kylie called them. I wore a pair of high waste black jeans with a red Redbat cropped t-shirt and paired all that with my red and white Vans. That was actually a cute outfit, I thought as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Thanks mom for making me change, what I had changed into was way better.

I went back but as I was about to eat, I heard Kylie hooting outside.

"How are we going to school?"

"My best friend is picking us up."

"The famous Hen..."

"No, Kylie, my other best friend." I interrupted her. My mom side-eyed me and smiled, I ignored it and left.

"Hi dude." I greeted Kylie and I got into the passenger seat.

"Hey, is this Riley?"

"No, it's Mason." I sarcastically responded and Kylie rolled her eyes.

"Hi Riley, I'm Kylie and it is so nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Riley replied as she got into the car.

When we got to school, Henry came towards us and when he got to us, he spanked Kylie and called her sexy, that was pretty hard getting used to. Riley looked rather confused when I introduced her to Henry.

"So this is the famous little sister." Henry said.

"That's me." Riley said with a smile.

"She's a freshman right?" Henry asked.

"Yea." I replied for her.

"And she got piercings, girl you're wild, I like that." Kylie said and gave her a high five. Wait for it... "Unlike your saint of your sister here." I knew it. Henry and Kylie laughed.

"I'm out of here." I said.

"Actually, let me show you around Riley. You two can go fuck each other." I said and grabbed Riley's wrist, dragging her out of there.

"Girls' bathrooms, boys' bathrooms, princi..."I said as we passed those places.

"Why would I want to know where the boys' bathrooms are?"

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"There's the janitor, I'm sure he can give you a locker number." The janitor told us what we needed and we found Riley's locker and she put her books in there, keeping the ones she needed for the first few periods.

"So...Henry and Kylie, are they dating or something?" I cleared my throat.

"Friends with benefits." I said.