CHAPTER 2

LUVUYO
My name is Luvuyo Sithole. I am 28. I am a young, black, successful and legit businessman. By legit I mean all my businesses are legal. I don't do shady businesses. I worked very hard to be where I am today. I live in Sandton with my baby sister Thandeka. We have been running clubs and restaurants all over South Africa. We have been thinking of expanding our businesses, maybe be involved in another type of business, maybe fashion or logistics but we never really given much thoughts or attention to it. So yesterday Nolby brought this really beautiful girl to Alloy. Nolby is this hyperactive socialite so anyone who is a somebody know her in Jozi. She is also an events promoter.

She usually promotes some of the events that happen at Alloy and she doesn't want any pay for that. So I couldn't say no to her. You must be wandering how come I am not in a relationship. Well most of girls want to date me because of my status and I'd rather be single than let them girls use me. But seeing Lwandeka made me wanna fall in love again. Her aura attracts me to her like a magnet. I want her all to myself. I wonder if she is in a relationship but I brush that thought away, figured if she isn't single I will wait for her to be single then pursue her. I hired her because I like her and I was surprised that she has experience. When I get home I tell Thandeka all about her.

Her: "you must really like this girl big bro"
Me: "I want her to come and live with us"
Her: "whoa don't you think that's a bit forward?"
Me: "if she is not from around Jozi she will be looking for a place to stay and I wanna protect her so I want her to stay here."
Her: "well seems as if you have made up your mind about her."
Me: "ahh my princess"
Her: "eww my big brother is in love"
She says that making a disgusted facial expression and leaves the house. I tell Zethu (one of my house maids) and all the helpers about our special guest. They seem very excited, I don't know why. The following day both Thandeka and I go to work, we sit at our usual table and talk business. That's when the princess walks in. she looks so beautiful without make-up.

Me: "that's her" I whisper to my sister.
Her: "damn who wouldn't fall for her? Her beautiful natural skin, her unique skin tone, the colour of her eyes, gosh those curves. I am honestly in love big bro. I see why you love her."

During lunch break I find her, Lwandeka, at the locker room. I wait until she is done talking to the phone then approach her. I am over the moon as she agrees to stay with us. I go home to tell Thandeka and the staff then get back to work.

LWANDEKA
When my lunch break is over I get back to work. I work until my shift was over. I go to the locker room where I find Aviwe and Lebo kissing.
Me: "I'm sorry to disturb you guys I just came in for my bag"

Aviwe hands me my bag.

Her: "it's not what you think Lwandeka. We were just..."
Me: "you guys are adults, you don't owe me an explanation for doing your business. Good bye I will see you tomorrow"

I leave them standing there. I don't know why they stopped or seem shocked on my account. I am just about to exit the door when I hear Vuyo calling me, I was actually running from him. I turn around and smile.

Him: "thought you could escape me?"
Me: "me? No? Why would I do that?" He opens the door for me and we get out and head to the staff parking lot.
Him: "you tell me, thought we had an agreement. You don't trust a stranger doing you a favour? Wait I'm your boss not a stranger" He opens his car and we both get in. by the way he drives a bronze Range Rover Evoque.
Me: "I thought maybe you were joking earlier on"
Him: "do I look like someone who can joke about something that serious?"
I just look at him and don't answer his question. Well I don't really know the guy so I can't tell if he is joking or not. We drive to Mapungubwe and both get out. We walk in and go into my room. When we enter I, for a second, forget that someone is right behind me and just throw myself to the bed. He chuckles behind me.

Him: "you will get enough rest when we get home, now pack your bags so that we can get out of this place." He looks around disgusted. I sit up and look at him.
Me: "you don't seem to like this place, may I ask why?"
Him: "me and the owner of this place... well we don't see eye to eye but it's nothing you should worry about."
I look at him waiting for him to tell a story maybe but nothing. I then stand up and go to the closet and pack my clothes and he insists on carrying my bag and he finally wins. We get to the reception and I pay my bill and check out. We get to the car and we drive straight to Sandton. Damn his house is huge. We get out of the car and go inside the house.

Well let me paint a clear picture of the house, don't get lost. It is a triple story glass mansion. I will start from the basement: it has a wine cellar, a place where you can chill and play board games, a place where you can play video games, it has a bar fridge. Honestly it's where you'd want to get into your comfort zone and be away from people.

The ground floor: a large lobby that you see on Disney movies which can be turned into a ballroom, a formal lounge, dining area, a grey and white themed kitchen (I mean everything is that theme, even the tiles), a TV room, 2 study rooms, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a laundry room. The first floor: a cinema room, a kitchen but with less complicated furniture, 3 bedrooms with en-suites also with large balconies and a gym room. The 2nd floor: 3 bedrooms with en-suites also with large balconies, a kitchen, a study, an inside Jacuzzi and a play room. The exterior bahlali yoh, beautiful garden, a huge pool, braai area, dining area by the pool, a patio. I will not estimate the size of the garage but you can tell that many cars fit in there. You need a map in this house so that you won't get lost.
I literally take off my shoes because I feel like there is dirt under my shoes [whereas they are clean]. He looks at me and laughs so hard. I hit him playfully on the shoulder. A lady walks down the stairs and stands in front of us.

Zethu: "evening sir and miss, you must be Lwandeka. I am Zethu Thahane but you can call me Zee. Boss you were right she is very beautiful." I look at him and he looks sideways and look at Zethu and blush.
Me: "thank you very much and it's a pleasure to meet you Zethu." We shake hands and then she take some of my bags and a male comes and take the rest of my bags.
Her: "follow me, I will show you to your room."
We go upstairs, first floor and get into "my room". This room is so huge, it is so beautiful. It melts my heart. Its walls are covered with violet, the tiles are plain white. The bed is a queen sized one. Its cover is light green as well as the pillows.

Zethu: "come this way, this is your closet." She leads the way.

You know those Bonang Matheba's closets with so many shelves where they place their designer shoes and bags, well my so called closet is just like them. The walk in closet is a gateway to a very fancy yet cozy bathroom. This place is just too good to be true. It feels like heaven.

Her: "I will be downstairs if you need me. That phone," she points at a telephone on the night stand, "dial 3 for the kitchen and you dial 5 for housekeeping."
Me: "thanks, will do."

She leaves and I just throw myself to the bed and close my eyes for a second and doze off. I was woken up by Vuyo when he shook me so hard I had no other option but to sit up.

Me: "what?" I sit up, I get really upset when someone wakes me up from my sleep especially when I am tired.
Him: "you must be really tired hey. Come on now freshen up and come join us for supper princess"
Me: "okay, let me unpack first and take a quick shower then I will join you guys."
Him: "Zethu already unpacked for you while you were asleep." How come I never heard anything?
Me: "okay give me a few minutes"
He leaves and I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, get dressed in a silky nightie with matching gown and slippers. I then go downstairs, taking my phone with me. As soon as I enter the dining area where Thandeka and Vuyo are seated Zethu comes with the food and places it on the table.

Thandeka: "we meet again princess. At least now the house will be less boring. My brother can bore Satan back to hell I'm telling you." I laugh at her, her brother gives her the death stare.
Me: "thank you again for allowing me to crash here for a few days."
Her: "few days." she laughs.
Him: "you can be noisy sometimes you know that."
Her: "I know big bro. anyways princess the usual time for the day shift is 8 am to 4 pm, the fact that you live with the bosses doesn't mean you should be late or leave early. There is also a night shit where you get in at 10 pm and clock out at 6 am. As they are four weeks in a month you will work 2 weeks of day shift and 2 weeks of night shift."
Him: "I will give you one of my cars so that you won't have trouble getting to work even when we are not up yet"
Me: "I don't know what I did to deserve your kindness but thank you so much to the both of you. I really think I should add Princess in my ID." They both laugh and we finish eating. We just talk about the club and I excuse myself and go to sleep.