CHAPTER 32

NARRATED

Everyone gets in Thabi’s private jet. By everyone we are referring to the Stholes, the Mngunis including Sizwe and Lwah’s friends. They will be spending the night at Sizwe’s house. It is Christmas Eve so they are heading down for MaNdlovu’s surprise party. Everyone is settled in and just as the door closes the pilot sees Noluh approaching and chuckles shaking her head. Noluh hops in and finds everyone is busy chatting with someone next to them. Thabi has her head bowed. She is reading something on her tablet.

Noluh: “¿Debo volver? (Should I go back?)” Thabi immediately raises her head and sees the love of her life. She quickly stands up and attacks her with a hug. She gives her kiss and hugs her again. “You’d swear you last saw me last year.”
Thabi: “I just didn’t realize I missed you this much until I actually saw you.” The girls say ‘ncoaw’. Thabi rolls her eyes and leads Noluh to her seat, she also sits down and they buckle up. The jet takes off and once it is the air Lwandeka takes off her seat belt and rest her head on Vuyo’s lap. Thandeka is sitting next to Sizwe. She is trying very much to stay awake but she keeps yawning.

Sizwe: “when was the last time you had quality sleep in your bed?” after the blowjob thing they never saw each other or talked and this is the first time they are meeting.
Thandeka: “I really don’t know.”
Sizwe: “why don’t you lay you head on my lap?”
Thandeka: “I don’t sleep like that when I am not in my bed.”
Sizwe: “then how do you sleep?”
Thandeka: “rather I show you.” She sits on his lap, rests her head on his neck, closes her eyes and hand goes underneath Sizwe’s tee and she keeps encircling his nipple. She is sleeping like a baby even her lips are pouted.
Sizwe: “please stop what you are doing. It is very disturbing.” He says forcing the words.
Thandeka: “leef daarmee (live with it).” After a few moments her breathing shows that she is sleeping. Sizwe just keeps his mouth shut and think about the goddess on top of him.

After 2 hours of flying they land and they go their separate ways. Thabi and Noluh with their bodyguards head to Thabi’s home and The Mngunis, Stholes and friends head to Sizwe’s house but before that they go to Nandos to eat and then head to Sizwe’s house. They get there and find Nthabi at the longue with a girl and 2 guys looking cozy, it looks like a double date type of thing. Nthabi didn’t think Sizwe is coming back so she had her side nigga come with his friend and his bae. She is first shocked but quickly recovers.

Nthabi: “hey honey what’s going on?”
Sizwe: “these are my guests. They will be staying here for a few days. They are actually here for a Christmas dinner.”
Nthabi: “why didn’t you tell me?”
Sizwe: “last time I checked this was my house. Guys make yourselves comfortable and choose any room you like except for the double door one.”

Everybody head to the rooms and place their luggage there and get back to the longue to chill.

TDK: “I feel rejuvenated and I so wanna hit the club tonight.”
Nolby: “how about we go to Cubana? I am in the mood for getting down.”
Nthabi: “how about we go to eYadini for some township vibe?” her guests have left.
Lwah: “nobody asked for your opinion.” She said harshly.
Vuyo: “honey that’s harsh.” She ignored Vuyo and she continued staring at Nthabi.
Lwah: “so you guys were having a double date in my brother’s house? The guts, you guys couldn’t even go somewhere? I mean there are a lot of BnB’s, lodges and hotel in Durban but instead you chose to turn my brother’s house into a motel? You brought another man into my brother’s house. Why? You don’t respect him that much?” Lwah is a very calm person in nature but mess with her loved ones and you will see a side of her that you don’t know.

Nthabi: “you don’t know what you’re talking about. Those were my friends. I don’t disrespect your brother I love him.”
Lwah: “if the tables were turned will you understand that 2 guys and 2 girls are just having innocent drinks in your house?” she kept quiet and stared at the floor. “If he is not going to say it then I will. Pack your bags and leave my brother’s house. It is pretty clear that you guys no longer love each other so why are you still here?” silence spread out the entire house. “Bhuti why is she still staying here?”
Sizwe: “I don’t know.”
Lwah: “well you have a home and I am sure your family is missing you. After all it’s the festive season, everybody is with their loved ones receiving the love.”