CHAPTER 45 Continuation

**WEDDING DAY**
**WEDDING BELLS**
**SIYATSHADISA**

LUVUYO
I wake up, take a bath, wear my sweatpants, vest and flip flops and head to the room which Thandeka and Fortunate is using. I knock and Fortunate opens the door. She lets me in and closes the door behind her. I find my sister sitting on the bed with her knees folded and browsing through her phone. I turn and look at Fortunate.

Me: “can you please give us a few minutes?” she nods, take her phone and then heads out. I sit on the edge of the bed. “Are you still not ready to tell me what happened?” when I woke up Thursday night I remembered Lily coming in my office and what happened after that was like I was a spectator of my own life. I saw everything that happened but I couldn’t control my actions. I don’t blame the two most important women in my life for laying their hands on me because that version of me was an asshole. I thought maybe Thandeka would be happy that I am back to my old self but she is giving me the cold shoulder, I don’t even know how Lwandeka is going to react when she hears that I am back.

Thandeka: “Lily ordered her brother to shoot Lwandeka. She almost lost her life because of you. She then went to inyanga who gave her a perfume that would make you fall for her hard and lose your senses. Your actions have hurt Lwandeka a lot. She may have acted tough but she cried every time she thought no one was looking. You may have not been yourself but you hurt her. Don’t expect everything to go back to normal because you were ‘bewitched’ big brother.” She even used quotation marks.

Me: “I am sorry for what I did and I am also going to apologize to princess. I wanted to talk to her yesterday but she was going to drive a long distance and I didn’t want her to drive with her mind full of thought. She would’ve cause an accident.”
Thandeka: “whatever. Now go get dressed, we also wanna get dressed. You know it takes us longer to get ready.” I chuckle and stand up. “I am happy that you’re back. Maybe now I will get some rest.” She smiles, I also smile and head out.

LWANDEKA
We finish getting ready and we all head out. Dakota is riding alone, the twins and mom are riding with Londeka and I am riding alone. These people trust a new driver than me, family we have. Anyways we drive out and I must say we are all looking very beautiful. When we are 5 minutes away from the wedding venue I see Thandeka’s car parking by the side of the road. I signal Londeka and Dakota to pull over, they do and I do too. We get out of the car and head to where the gang is. Vuyo is not here but Fortunate is standing next to his car. We exchange greetings and hugs.

Me: “what’s up?”
Thandeka: “the main reason we drove here was to showcase our cars.”
Nolby: “ow yeah. That’s what I am talking about.”
Fortunate: “who will be taking the video?”
Londeka: “I will. My car doesn’t fit in. this doesn’t make me jealous there but it encourages me to focus on my studies and career so that I can reach this level.” Nolby side hugs her.
Nolby: “that’s deep girl. I am proud of you. That’s how young people should view other people’s success.” She takes out her Samsung Galaxy s20 and hands it to her.
Thandeka: “okay guys, let’s give them a show to remember.” We all scream and get inside the cars.

I am currently wearing sleepers. Londeka gives the car keys to mom and she balances herself so that she cannot fall because half of her body is out in the sunroof. Thandeka’s car is the one at the front. The engines start roaring and we start doing our thing. We drive inside the lodge and when we get to the parking lot, due to the sound we are making most guests come out to see what’s happening. Some of them are already in the parking lot near their cars. The ladies start making sounds with the hoots. After a while I signal the hoots to stop.
Vuyo is standing with other guests and his eyes are staring straight at me. My car is a convertible so the cover is open. I see Thabi at the balcony and wave at her, she smiles and waves back. The ladies park their cars but Thandeka and I don’t. Thandeka starts spinning her car. We hype her by pressing on the accelerators. She finally stops and I think what the hell, I may have last spun a car a few years ago but it wouldn’t kill to try again. I start the car and spin it a few times, after a while I stop, park it and wear the heels. I close the car cover. My head is spinning and I take a few breaths before stepping out of the car. I fix myself and take my purse. My head finally stops spinning and I look over at Thabi on the balcony.

Thabi: “GOAT madoda!” she shouts and everyone screams. I laugh and head to where my friends and family are.
.
.
.
#myknight