CHAPTER 43

LILIAN
It’s Saturday morning and I am waking up at the Palazzo Montecasino. Yesterday was the best Valentine’s Day I have ever had. I enjoyed every game we played at Gold Reef City. The dinner was beautiful, elegant and classy. This time I wore my own dress. It was a mustard long boobtube cocktail dress with a thigh high slit and he couldn’t keep his hands to himself the whole night. All I can say is that Luvuyo Sithole is the best boyfriend ever.

When I saw a video of him dragging Lwandeka off the stage I got a little worried that maybe he is getting back to her but I was wrong. He only said he did that for the reputation of the club and I have nothing to worry about. And after yesterday I really have nothing to worry about. He is mine all mine. I went crazy when he gave me a Michael Kors watch. I have always dreamed of owning one and he made my dream come true. I was super happy. When he gave me the make-up kit I showered him with kisses all over his face and his neck and he was giggling all the way.

Last night’s sex was the bomb. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that he made me pregnant. Actually I am hoping that’s the case. He made slow and passionate love to me. He poured his heart out while thrusting in and out of me. It was like a movie scene, it was too good to be true. We even shed a few tears. That’s how great the sex was. He even asked me to marry him but I am pretty sure that was just sex talk, you know people say all kinds of things when the sex is good. I feel bad that I didn’t get him anything but he totally understood that I can’t afford a gift and promised to promote me soon.

Anyways I wake up and check the time on my phone. It’s 10:23. Fuck we overslept but it’s not like we are rushing anywhere because he said we will be checking out late afternoon. I go to my Instagram and I am happy to say that because of Jobe I have gained 50k followers in such a short period. People are commenting nice things only and there are those few individuals who are busy saying ‘it will end in tears’ well I am saying ‘it will end in tears of joy’. I put my phone down and turn my attention to the handsome man next to me. I kiss him all over his face and he giggles and opens his eyes.

Me: “morning my prince charming.”
Him: “morning beautiful. How did you sleep?”
Me: “like a baby and you?”
Him: “like a naughty teenager. I kept on dreaming about being in between your legs.” I laugh and punch him playfully.
Me: “you love sex so much that you even dream about it.”
Him: “no I don’t love sex I just love making love to you.” My cheeks turn red because of the blushing. “Anyways let’s get up and shower. We still have a lot to do today.” We both get up and go shower together.

LWANDEKA
It’s already Monday and we are driving to Northern Cape, Barkly West to be precise. We are meeting up with the builders building the Sithole homestead. We had a very lit weekend and we got drunk from Thursday night to yesterday evening. I had a date with Luyanda on Saturday and he bored me to the core. He kept talking about his businesses and achievements, basically he kept on bragging. I sent Thandeka a message and she rescued me from that horrible date.

I blocked Vuyo from any social networks because he kept posting his bitch. Their level of happiness made me wanna puke so I just blocked him for a peace of mind. He came with his girlfriend on this trip but Thandeka suggested that we use different cars so that we don’t end up killing each other. We have already arrived in Northern Cape.

Me: “so who designed this new house?”
Her: “remember when I went to KZN a few weeks back?” I nod. “I met up with this amazing architect by the name of Ntombifuthi Cele. She designed the house for me. She is the CEO of Dubandlela Construction Company.”
Me: “I have heard of her and I have seen her work. She is pretty awesome and I wouldn’t mind having her design my next farm house.”

We get to a garage and we get inside McDonalds to take a breather and have lunch. Vuyo and Lily come and join us in our table.

Lily: “yoh Thandeka you drive like a racer.”
Thandeka: “so I have been told.” I stand up.
Me: “let me go order. What would you guys like to have?” they all say the Big Macs and also Vuyo wants chicken nuggets. I order them and when my order is called I signal Vuyo to come help me carry the food and he does. We return to the table and I hand Thandeka her food.
Lily: “so I heard you guys are going to a wedding this weekend. I’d love to come.”
Thandeka: “it’s by invite only and no plus ones.” She dismisses her.
Vuyo: “so Lwandeka are you done with your therapy sessions?”
Me: “yeah. On Friday I had my last one. I am just glad I closed that chapter of my life.”
Thandeka: “I am happy too. We should celebrate…”
Me: “no partying until further notice. I can’t even feel my waist.” She laughs.