CHAPTER 42

LUVUYO
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. I have organized everything for my babe. I will be taking her to the Palazzo Montecasino hotel for dinner and we will also sleep there. I have bought a Michael Kors women’s Bradshaw rose gold round stainless steel watch and a Mac make-up kit for her because I have noticed that she loves make-up. I am planning on taking her to Gold Reef City for some fun and games. I hope she will like all my surprises. Currently I am on my way to Fests for the SLN. The response from ladies on social media was promising. I just hope they will fill up Fests. Lily wanted to come here tonight but I had to remind her that she is not a single lady. She sulked and begged but I stood my ground. No girlfriend of mine will be watching strippers live in my presence.

I arrive there and I see a long line of ladies wearing short dresses and skirts and jumpsuits with heels. Yoh ayy they are definitely going to fill up my club. I park the car and go inside. Wow the décor is so beautiful. Lwandeka and Londeka outdid themselves. Even the waitresses are dressed differently tonight. They all look sexy. I head to the VIP and signal a waitress to bring me a glass of whiskey. A while later Soma joins me and you can see that he is as amazed and I am.

Soma: “all I can say is wow. I doubted Lwandeka and I owe her an apology. And damn these ladies are looking super sexy and beautiful.” I chuckle.
Me: “they may look sexy but I have eyes for only one woman, my Lily.”
Soma: “Mxm just forget about her for one night and focus on the views mjita, the views.” I laugh and shake my head.

LWANDEKA
Thandeka is driving the H1 and we are heading to Fests. It’s Thandeka, Londeka, Dakota, Nolby who surely tricked her man into coming to the SLN, Fortunate and I. I will just tell you what we are wearing because yoh we are looking super-hot and super sexy. Dakota is wearing a mustard tight short sleeved jumpsuit with brown plain buckle chunky heels. Fortunate is wearing a burgundy short Melrose Brasil dress with black heels. Nolby is wearing a two piece Versace Acanthus print pleated silk miniskirt and bralette top with Helsa gold dress heels. Lolo is wearing a black and white two piece (crop top and miniskirt) with white block heels. Thandeka is wearing a black short zipper long sleeve pullover bodycon dress and black strappy heels with feathers. And I am wearing a bronzing silver bodycon sleeveless backless party summer dress with Aldo nippers sandal high heels.

We finally arrive at Fests and yoh the line outside and I am so happy that the ladies respected the dress code. We get inside, the ladies go to the VIP section and I head to the kitchen. I find most of the staff there. Good.

Me: “evening guys. I believe that tonight is one of our busiest nights. Don’t panic and don’t be scared by the number of people outside. Just do your work well. I hope we reach our target which is R500 000 and even exceed it. And gentlemen don’t lose focus because the ladies out there are pretty hot.” They laugh.

Sabatha: “including you boss lady.” I laugh.
Me: “thanks for the compliment. Please don’t forget the promotion today. They buy 3 bottles of Moet & Chandon Imperial and get a free 6-pack Bernini blush. Now do get to work, good luck for tonight and let’s make money.”

Nombuso informs me that Robot Boi and uMbali Wethu has arrived and they are waiting for me in the VVIP area so I head there. I greet them and exchange hugs and once again thank them for coming at such a short notice. I forward the line-up to them and they head to the stage. The VVIP is closed for celebs only today. The club starts filling up and most tables in the general area are almost full.

I head to the VIP section and I am surprised to see Vuyo there. When he sees me his eyes pop out and he quickly masks his shocked expression. Even if you are not happy about my outfit you have no say bhuti because you left me. Beyoncé formation plays and I go crazy. I am a member of the beehive so ningothuki. My mini crazy moment is disturbed by Nombuso tapping me on my shoulder. I turn and look at her giving Vuyo and Soma my back. My back view is the actual killer of this dress.